Cloudland vs. Sullivan East

King of Landers

The stands were empty?!?! Where are all those people that followed the team over the past 4 years?

Well Let's just say that the last time we went to East, it was packed. You definitely did not have trouble finding a seat last night. I just hope that was because the game was on a Thursday and people were confused. I know Rye Cove is a long trip but I really hope that the fans will make the effort. Fan support goes a long way mentally. Remember Cherokee '02?

825315863[/snapback]

In 1999 South Pittsburg went 15-0 and won the state. The next year we went 0-10.

But, the next year we came right back and went to the semis where yall stopped us. In small public schools the lows come with the highs you just have to keep on supporting your team. They will be back!

• Replies 72
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Camarogirl and old44, I would've been there but Unfortunately I had to be at work. I think someone was trying to see if I would post something negative on here. I believe the injuries were real. Sullivan East is big and physical. I told several people that there could be a lot of injuries when we play Sullivan East and Cherokee. As for fan support, I know people in this town well enough to know that most are only fair weather fans. Where is the dogpound now?

Lander boys, nurse your wounds and come back fighting next week. ;)

In 1999 South Pittsburg went 15-0 and won the state. The next year we went 0-10.

But, the next year we came right back and went to the semis where yall stopped  us. In small public schools the lows come with the highs you just have to keep on supporting your team. They will be back!

825315988[/snapback]

krp, its good to see you back on the forums. ;) People tell me South pitt is loaded. Bring home the gold ball for the public schools.

As for fan support, I know people in this town well enough to know that most are only fair weather fans. Where is the dogpound now?

There may be a lot of fairweather fans, but they are not the dogpound. They were there on the fence. I didnt see nobody faking nothing either. East was big and their QB was good. Anybody know what happened to the Jones kid? I heard he quit.

As for fan support, I know people in this town well enough to know that most are only fair weather fans. Where is the dogpound now?

There may be a lot of fairweather fans, but they are not the dogpound. They were there on the fence. I didnt see nobody faking nothing either. East was big and their QB was good. Anybody know what happened to the Jones kid? I heard he quit.

825316370[/snapback]

He did but then again, football is not for everybody.

To all the Landers who played their hearts out last night, we are VERY VERY proud of how hard you played! Sure we got beat by a 4A team, but guys, a HIGH FIVE to all of you!!! We are very impressed by your effort and determination! Keep up the momentum, it WILL pay off. Jerry would like to shake hands with all of you. We hope the boo boos heal over the weekend. Icy-Hot does wonders even if it does smell bad. It's THE ticket for sore muscles. Dont diss your moms for trying the ice thing either. It works. Have a good weekend, and get back to work on Monday. Rye Cove here we come!!!!!!!! :P

I think any one will quit, and I think that everone will come to practice on Monday. I think we would have had a better chance if we hadn't made so many mental mistakes but we did have a couple of great drives until we messed something up or got a couple of flags threw on us. By the way lander33 I think I know who you are do know who I am. Because I think you are DC.

Edited by Fat Man #61