Prep Football Websites

NWTennSports

There is a post on this board about a new website for Dresden football, which I think is great. I chimed in saying websites for West Tennessee prep football would be a good idea, considering the tradition around these parts. I know there are some great programs throughout the state, and I would like to know if there are any other websites for prep football teams in the state. I know about some of the big ones, like Murphy Fair (which is a great site), but are there any others?? Let me know. :blink:

• Replies 16
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Whitson Stadium is indeed a great place to watch a game, for White House or the visitors. A new Kroger shopping center to the southwest behind the visitor's side has taken away the little cutout in the valley feel to the stadium, but it's still an awesome place to watch the game.

What many people don't realize is the water tower, painted with 1997 State Champions. If you stand on the north endzone and look south, the goalposts, scoreboard and water tower make a straight line and make for great team pictures. I think you can see in this year's team pic. What's amazing is that the water tower is actually a few blocks away and not even at the park, it's across the major highway at the bypass intersection.

Only downside, they built a new visitor's press box and the home side boys are cramped bad in the old one. And parking is brutal when it's crowded, but I guess that's everywhere.

I'll tell Kris your compliments on the site, he's a close friend.