Centennial ...not all that

BigDogDaddy

• Replies 78
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Yeah BA is generally afraid of scheduling good public schools...

2004- preseason #4 Centennial

2003- Two 5A teams- one making playoffs

2002- 5A champion BHS

That is just recently, I could go on for awhile...not to mention games with KY public powerhouses Paducah Tilghman and St. Xavier.....I don't know the reason BA and FHS don't play but I would bet it's not because Flatt is scared of them.

You guys might be the dumbest people ever. Why dont u think franklin schedules BA. B/c they know they cant handle them. So think before u speak.

825309959[/snapback]

Oh but we can handle Lincon Co? If they played Brentwood in 2002 and Centennial in 2004 ....then when do we get our shot? Sportsguy...has BA ever played Riverdale?

Edited by BigDogDaddy

last time i checked, nobody forced ba to leave 5a

825310057[/snapback]

Our neighbor Brentwood and your neighbor Riverdale were at the forefront of the movement to kick private schools out of 5A. We'd still be playing at that level if we hadn't been forced out. I figured that was common knowledge by now...

Brentwood Academy is not scared of playing Franklin. Franklin is not scared of playing Brentwood Academy. There are 10 games on the schedule, and Franklin is particularly constricted when it comes to how many non-region games they can play. They choose wisely and have played some strong teams, as has BA. Hopefully one day the two can schedule each other, but don't assume their failure to play one another is a factor of either team being intimidated. That's about as ludicrous as claiming that BA wasn't forced out of 5A.