CPA at Riverdale

timbdp

It's game day!!

Here's hoping that all the CPA fans have a safe trip over, that we have a great game, and nobody gets hurt.

According to the DNJ this morning it looks like Riverdale will be healthy and everyone is going to be able to play.  There were concerns that our two starting DT's might miss this game.

Hope CPA brings a big crowd.  We only have four home games this year and really need the gate.

825314379[/snapback]

We will be bringing a big crowd as far as a 1A school goes with around 290 High School Students. However, with it being a Thursday Night, I am sure all the fans in Riverdale's region and CPA's region will all be out to spy out the competition for the coming season.

• Replies 113
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Riverdale by even more than last year!!!!!!!!!!!!

825309789[/snapback]

You are right that it is David vs. Goliath. Riverdale can name the score in this one.

Riverdale wins big

825309914[/snapback]

As for my prediction...........Riverdale in a total bloodbath!

825309925[/snapback]

The game will be close-right up until kickoff. No huddle will be no problem. The biggest problem CPA will have in going no huddle, is that the offense will be on the field about 3 minutes each time they have the ball. Defense better get a quick drink and keep their helmets on.

An absolute physical, speed, experience, depth mismatch.

What is the over and under on first downs?

825309939[/snapback]

Yea we are unbeleivable fast. I'm not gonna make a prediction just yet but i will really be suprised if CPA puts up 17 points on us. unbiasedspectator, i really dont know if anyone will put up 17 points on riverdales d this year. Thats how talented and bad this group of guys are, they are scary. Once again i know they were just scrimmages but they only gave up 7 points combined to MBA and Brentwood, which are two of the better teams out there. But i do think CPA is one of the more worthy teams on our schedule but yes i am expecting a blow out.

I changed my ming my prediction is 45-10

825310301[/snapback]

Riverdale 45

CPA 7

825310404[/snapback]

Riverdale 120

cpa 0

Why did they open with CPA?

All the middle schools had games already scheduled

Rankin knows this is nothing but a glorified scrimmage before the season starts

and he can rest his starters and get some kids down the depth chart some playing time.

He is very smart for pulling this off it is the equivalent for Riverddale of a pre season pro game dress rehearsal.

I told some of my freinds, the football players, what i predicted the score to be which was 45-10 and they werent trying to be cocky or talk bad but they told me that they really doubt CPA will put up 10 points on there defense. They better hope they do really well on returns to get good feild position cuz i got a feeling CPA will be seeing a whole lotta 3 and outs.

825311140[/snapback]

More like 1's and out's.......RHS is famous for causing fumbles and intercepting passes! I am not sure CPA will still have the ball to make it to 3 and out.

825311143[/snapback]

i don't know about that sports fan. do you really think that cpa could hang with alot of 5a teams? in my mind, there are only a few teams that could come up and hang with the big boys, and those teams are the likes of hillsboro, motown west, and by far the best non 5a school, maryville. i doubt that cpa could handle the likes of a wilson central or lebanon. just my opinion though.

825311199[/snapback]

Oh beleive me yes they are that good. This defense is out right scary. It is insanity. They have 3 first team all state players on the defensive side of the ball. Dave Thomas and Antwone Smith are lock down corners. We have an extremely quick and mobile d-line that will reak havock on opposing QB's. Our linebacker corp has some headbusters on it and is deep as ever. And Terrance Savannah is as good as it gets at safety. I dont know how many CPA will put up on our D but you better believe this is the best D in the state... and thats a fact.

825311231[/snapback]

Congrats to CPA on their win but i think it will become evident in weeks to come that Goodpasture is not the powerhouse they have been in the past. I want to take nothing away from cpa but i believe region 5-1A will field better teams than Goodpasture( i.e. DCA. ) Prediction- Riverdale by 40 pretty easily.

825311293[/snapback]

RIVERDALE BIG IN THIS GAME. Coach Rankin probably puts in the band to hold down the score......

<_<

825314099[/snapback]

So interesting to read all the "experts" who post on CoachT.

Good job, CPA.