Mcminn County Vs. Ooltewah in 2 weeks!

tribeman1

Ok now people lets just all stop this thread because there is really nothin else to talk about. Ooltewah is gonna be to much for the Cherokees and it isn't gonna be a contest. Dwayne Caldwell is gonna be to much for McMinn and Linebackers Blake McDade and Kyler Burke are gonna shut down that Wing T McMinn runs. It is gonna be close in the first half but the Owls will run away with it in the second half.

825320975[/snapback]

You must be a scrub. Don't get on here and post nonsense like that. Get a life buddy..... :)

• Replies 1.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Actually Tribeguy i think you are the scrub that got layed out a couple times backin the day against Ooltewah so don't get on me bout bein a scrub big guy.

825321013[/snapback]

Yeah rite....now who gets on here and makes dumb comments like that? You just try to stir up trouble with McMinn County folks. So, grow up and come talk to me Friday after the game when we hopefully win. I bet you'd be scared to show your face after all of the pointless junk you've talked. thumb

Who are you? Thats ludacris just coming and randomly asking for an aim name. I am his agent.

825321064[/snapback]

haha okay, yeah its crazy. I just dont like talking on these things, and he seems to know what hes talking about. I mean honestly, do you believe that the owls can stand up to the cherokees? How is Moody performing, is he going to be a depending factor in the game?