Mcminn County Vs. Ooltewah in 2 weeks!

tribeman1

haha okay, yeah its crazy. I just dont like talking on these things, and he seems to know what hes talking about. I mean honestly, do you believe that the owls can stand up to the cherokees? How is Moody performing, is he going to be a depending factor in the game?

825321076[/snapback]

Most defenitly, Moody is a MLB threat. Great player. The owls will give us a game, but not much of one.

• Replies 1.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Me neither...........the nest is gonna be so quiet.......well except for the McMInn fans

825321130[/snapback]

The will be goin crazy either way as will we.

OK ANNOUNCEMENT!!

Who wants to go eat after the game?? Losers treat for one person of the opposite team. We can all meet up somewhere. I don't know where, you tell me where to meet in stadium and to eat.

This is kind of funny considering this thread has gotten so BIG, but guess what the Owls Football motto is this year? It's written at the end of the "red walkway" the players walk down from the locker room on.

"Just shut up and hit somebody!"

I'm glad the fans don't go by the same saying or we would have failed!

And that's post number 1,994 for me! What shall I post for Number 2000???? Should it be in here, or should I start another thread?? I mean that's a pretty big milestone!

Edited by GradfromtheNest

This is kind of funny considering this thread has gotten so BIG, but guess what the Owls Football motto is this year?  It's written at the end of the "red walkway" the players walk down from the locker room on.

"Just shut up and hit somebody!"

I'm glad the fans don't go by the same saying or we would have failed!

And that's post number 1,994 for me!  What shall I post for Number 2000????  Should it be in here, or should I start another thread??  I mean that's a pretty big milestone!

825321155[/snapback]

Do it in here my good man..........that was post......800 for this topic!!! THATS CRAZY

Edited by J_Rock44

Ok guys, this is post number 2,000!! What a great feeling!!! I think I'm going to go to Disney World now! (haha, j/k)

Ok, seriously, with this historic post, I'm going to make my OFFICIAL prediction for this Friday's matchup at the "NEST" between the McMinn County Cherokees and the Ooltewah Owls. Game time is at 7:30...be there early or you won't find a parking place or a seat! Glad I've got my reserved seats! 6 of them actually! Now for the prediction:

drum roll please..........

McMinn County Cherokee- 17

Ooltewah Owls- 25

Injuries and the loss of Nigel hurts McMinn on offense and D. Caldwell won't gain 250 again, but he'll have another big night only because he's just that good. Nothing against the McMinn RBs because I know they're good, but I have been told by inside sources close to Burke, McDade, Ibarguen and Company that they will be ready for the Wing-T. I say McMinn shuts down the Ooltewah passing game early in the game because of Ooltewah's pass blocking, or lack thereof, but by the second half, the Owls will break loose. And after a little offensive production, BMI & Co comes in to shut things down. And when that happens, it's ALL OVER!

I know my opinions are biased and that's ok....becaue this is CoachT.com. :blink:

Edited by GradfromtheNest