Mcminn County Vs. Ooltewah in 2 weeks!

tribeman1

obviously Ooltewahs Linebackers cannot win the game alone. others will have to contribute for sure. However they defeinitely will leave their mark on the game and can for sure control McMinns running game, if they do their jobs right. Im really expecting to hear all about a great game by both sides this coming Friday!

825321855[/snapback]

I agree with you on everything except the part about "controlling" McMinn's running game. Both teams have such great running games, that I think that it will be impossible for either defense to control the other's rushing attack. Most of the yards will come on the ground this year by both teams, because they both rely heavily on the ground. Neither team's rushing attack will be "controlled".

• Replies 1.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I think you overestimate what I mean by "control" I guess the word, "Limit" would have more apporpriately described what I expect of Ooltewahs Linebackers. They should keep the bleeding to a minimal(much less that your previous 240) as well as keep mcminns fans from getting too into the game by making big plays early, and getting as many 3 and outs as possible

I think you overestimate what I mean by "control" I guess the word, "Limit" would have more apporpriately described what I expect of Ooltewahs Linebackers. They should keep the bleeding to a minimal(much less that your previous 240) as well as keep mcminns fans from getting too into the game by making big plays early, and getting as many 3 and outs as possible

825321878[/snapback]

Yeah, your right about the not allowing big plays early part. McMinn has always been known as a fast starting team. We unfortunatley had a slow 3rd quarter offensively against Cumberland, and we can't afford to do that now that we are getting into region play. I'm hoping we can play a complete game this week.

I cannot wait for this game now. This topic has put so much hype on this game. I think our guys will be ready for a battle. I look for the Cherokees to pull a few tricky plays to confuse the Ooltewah D. Hopefully Devon will come up big in this game. Another person i look to come up big is Steven McBride, on offense, and defense. I have made a slight adjustment on my score.

McMinn- 20

Ooltewah-17

Ooltewah by 50!

825321947[/snapback]

1st lemme start off by sayin...lets be serious! 2nd mnewballer, you can't let anybody have their fun? I'm not saying I'm great at making all of my picks, I was just joking. Although, I do well for myself. ImaOwl, if you honestly believe that , then you have a problem. I'm guessing that you're joking. At least I hope you are, because I don't think anybody can be that dumb. I wouldn't even pick McMinn by 50 in this one. Really I doubt both team's points put together at the end of this one will equal 50. It's tough to score a whole lot of points on the ground. It could be high scoring, but I seriously doubt it in this one.