Mcminn County Vs. Ooltewah in 2 weeks!

tribeman1

The only reason I say 17 points for the Cherokees is because of their offensive scheme that Ooltewah doesn't see much and tends to struggle with often. It may take a few series' to get used to it, so it wouldn't surprise me if McMinn takes an early lead in the ball game. But hey, that's why a football game consists of four - 12 minute periods and not just one!

• Replies 1.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Someone from Ooltewah. How many people will be @ the game Friday night because I have heard anywhere from 5K - 7K. If that is the case then your athletic director might want to invest in some extra bleachers because your stadium is not that big. Cherokee stadium in Athens is much larger and will seat approx. 6,500 fans and the stadium @ Ooltewah should seat approx. 5K. I suppose alot of people will be standing. I love the big crowds it adds to the excitment and the players tend to feed off of the energy that is produced by the big crowds. GO TRIBE!!!!

[First of all Nigel Holland plays defense - so his being out for Friday has no effect on McMinn's offensive scheme.  Secondly, where are these INJURIES?  Aaron Stansell is the only player I have heard is out due to injuries.  You are right you are biased . . . . and a little misinformed.  As far as your score prediction, I will respond with mine:

Cherokees  15

Ooltewah      7

I don't know if it will be a low scoring game as I predict . . . but I am favoring the Cherokees by 8.  A little bird tells me Coach Daugherty has a few surprises for the Owls - a few weapons to surely knock them off their perch.

Once again you have been annoyed!

Edited by annoyance

[First of all Nigel Holland plays defense - so his being out for Friday has no effect on McMinn's offensive scheme.  Secondly, where are these INJURIES?  Aaron Stansell is the only player I have heard is out due to injuries.  You are right you are biased . . . . and a little misinformed.  As far as your score prediction, I will respond with mine:

Cherokees  15

Ooltewah      7

I don't know if it will be a low scoring game as I predict . . . but I am favoring the Cherokees by 8.  A little bird tells me Coach Daugherty has a few surprises for the Owls - a few weapons to surely knock them off their perch.

Once again you have been annoyed!

825321442[/snapback]

I said injuries (on offense) and the absence of Nigel (on defense) will hurt the Cherokees. According to YOUR fans your #1 WR is hurt. Now, if that is incorrect I have been misinformed by the Cherokee fans. If that is correct, then you sir have been annoyed!

Someone from Ooltewah. How many people will be @ the game Friday night because I have heard anywhere from 5K - 7K. If that is the case then your athletic director might want to invest in some extra bleachers because your stadium is not that big. Cherokee stadium in Athens is much larger and will seat approx. 6,500 fans and the stadium @ Ooltewah should seat approx. 5K. I suppose alot of people will be standing. I love the big crowds it adds to the excitment and the players tend to feed off of the energy that is produced by the big crowds. GO TRIBE!!!!

825321409[/snapback]

It will definately be standing room only. I would say there were atl east a thousand people standing between the home side and the concession/bathrooms last week. Did you notice that TribeGuy?