Top ten players in Chattanooga

mmb810

Hahaha offer from Bulldogs!!! You are kidding me!!! There is no way... I've played with him before and he is ok... But not great. Just an average lineman that didn't start at Ooltewah and went to the Bucs.

825314730[/snapback]

He was in the 10th grade when he was a great OWL and a lot smaller than he is now. Chris has worked hard during the off season and has improved since the 10th grade but laugh it up funny boy this kid will play college ball next year.(but i know he would be 5th string at Ooltewah)

• Replies 43
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 2 weeks later...
He was in the 10th grade when he was a great OWL and a lot smaller than he is now. Chris has worked hard during the off season and has improved since the 10th grade but laugh it up funny boy this kid will play college ball next year.(but i know he would be 5th string at Ooltewah)

825315040[/snapback]

whoa whoa whoa Jake went to Baylor because they had better football and education trust me he wanted to go.

Your right. He is top 10 I just accidentally forgot. My bad. As far as Adam Owens, he's good, but honestly just because he is a D1 prospect(whos recruiting him by the way?) sadly to say, doesn't make him top 10. We've got a kid out at McMinn County in Calvin Smith, a 6'5 295 lb Defensive lineman, who is being recruited by Wake Forest, Vandrbilt, and Stanford, and he is not in this years top 10. Why? He has yet to play to his full potential. He is very good, but I really do question his top 10 worthiness. Top 12, definetly though.

825314530[/snapback]

Calvin Smith is SOFT. He is out of shape and bad mechanics. :D

I dont see swafford from hixson being top in the state.  Maybe hes one of the many over hyped players in chatt like will blowe last year.

825328660[/snapback]

swafford is definitely top ten. Not a lot of athletes can change the game single handedly like he can on offense defense and special teams. In no specific order

Caldwell- Ooltewah

Robert Woods-Central

Marcus Williams- Ooltewah

Daniel Smiley- Brainerd

Tony Swafford- Hixson

Brent hayes-Central

to name a few...