Coffee Co. Vs Siegal

RedRaiderPlayer

• Replies 75
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

fighting stars...we have never called ourselves that..... just a lil background info on that We were slated to be the trojans and then spartans came about but then they gave the option to our principal to decide and he chose Stars.  Hes a good guy but not the best taste in school mascots. 

I would hope u guys will have a good turnout considering its a homegame??? Why would it not be a good turnout???  btw your visitor side will be filled up with the tailgaters/hooligans. 

We will see tonight if that one dimensional offense will work tonight...be ready for a couple surprises

825316167[/snapback]

Twinkle Twinkle Siegel Star

How I wonder what you are,

Up in the boro with so little class

Come to Manchester, we'll kick your ......

Twinkle Twinkle Siegel Star

Riverdale, Blackman, Oakland, out class you by far

Rob a few more players and maybe a coach

Cause you ain't got enough, tonight your toast!

Enjoy the bus ride, it's as good as it gets for you tonight.

cute lil rhyme their kido...sad part is you sat at your computer for an hour or so tryin to think that up..... (thats spending a lil too much time on coacht bud)

ill save everything else for after the game.....

Squoshwave.... we would take any name but what we got but nothin we can do ab out it so we just make do with what we got....gettin killed last year was last year not this year....it will be alot different "across the road" this year.

Guest Red raider rebellion

I will say this for adults we all seem to be very mature on this issue. For the most part I respect that team that is riding kinda low in the 'Boro just because I've been there. As a matter of fact being raised in Manchester I have been there for the greater part of my life. Being realistic I think we have this one fellas we have bulked up, and we have some speed with us now along with some hands. But it is just a sport and they are just kids I get just as fired up as the next guy but some of you guys are x-tremely ridulus. Some best of luck to you all 2 nite I hope it is close those are the best ones to watch. BUT I will say Nunley marshmallow?!? Now I know for a fact he has read that lets just let the marshmallow man go and I will speak to ya 2 morrow. GO BIG RED!!!!! A new era has begun!!!!!!!!!

CC offense summary

Make sure Nunley gets his yards

1. 1st and one give it to Nunley

2.4th and 50 give it to Nunley

And in between these 2 downs and distances give it to Nunley

All the rest of CC offense block and cheer Nunley

The recveivers can all eat a sandwich standing out there since no one will ever throw them the ball. Better yet stand manequins out there to save time.

I know I am being a little harsh but I have never seen a team so one person one dimensional.( From what I have heard he is a great kid so please know this is not aimed at him but he could use a little help)

It will work against Siegel (still to young) but not against quality competition.

825316138[/snapback]

this isn' nelson this is his daughter i cheer for our GUYS:D I know how everybody goes on about nunley and how that is the only person who we give the ball to but i think you will be suprised tonight to see one of our new players in action don't wanna give his identity away since most players like to run after a certian person (nunley) but i think we might have somehting in store for U STARS 2-NIGHT :P Oh yea and country folk can out survive ya'll city slickers from the borro

Guest Red raider rebellion

Alright its too close to game time for this trash talk we will do our talkin on the field, Best of luck Stars.

GO BIG RED, THE NEW ERA HAS BEGUN!!!!!!!!!

Edited by Red raider rebelion

thumb COFFEE COUNTY PLAYED THE FIRST GAME IN SEPT 1924.

i think we all forget how coffee county had won 3 games in 5-7 years before last year.  correct me if im wrong, they also were 0-10 or 2-8 the year before last year.  so i think coffee county knows what you are saying about everyone down on you guys. last year was their first taste of winning. your school is just starting out and it does take time to develope a program. coffee county has had a team for 30+ years and have went to the playoffs 2 in school history...great job to coach price and coach nunley and staff.

825315761[/snapback]

Some of this stuff is just hilarious. This thread and the last thread that was locked has been extremely entertaining. I would like to thank everyone that has contributed to me being very amused. I think the game will be closer than the one last year. It will not be 50-19. I think the Raiders will not have over 500 yards of offense like last year and I don't think Nunley, who called this guy a marshmellow, will have over 300 yards like last year. Saying all that the Raiders and the Stars will take the field in just over two hours. Play for another two hours or so and the Raiders will come out victorious. I don't know the exact score or exact yardage. If I did I wouldn't be sitting on CoachT. I would be in Vegas laying my life savings on anything I could. I digress, but I will say Coffee County will win.

Edited by Rukidnme