Maryville vs. Alcoa Score

missingthesouth

To everyone out there that has been waiting on me- RebelRaider, MHS, MRedRebels, TnGators, MLReb, and Tom, I apologize that I haven't gotten on here and taken my beating so far. I know what is in store for me and tom, because we honestly believed that we could win, and I think that if we lined up and played again today, that Alcoa could win. The No huddle, and pulling of the lineman every play was great. And Raider, if you really want someone to know who you are, quit giving vague descriptions ol' boy. I was all maroon, with the megaphone, and on the fence. If no one can find me after that, then they really do have a problem, because I was the only one like that. I believe Tom was an O but I don't exactly know, but once again that can't be to hard to find out. By the way Raider, I would watch what you say now, because we know who you are. One of your fellow Rebel fans gave away your identity, and you better be sure that you hide if you ever see Warren or Flashy or Alcoaboi or Tom or me coming your way. You can't hide behind that computer screen and bash every living Alcoa fan, and especially players, and expect for us to not find out who you are.

• Replies 111
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

how was alcoas offense doing against a powerhouse defense like maryvilles. i wanted to take a ride to maryville to watch but had stuff going on. if you could fill me in on how their rushing and passing game was i would appreciate it. thank you. good job to maryville on the win and good luck to both teams on the rest of the year.

a fellow mhs fan gave away my identity, heck, i gave it away, i was wearing the helment, if you looked in the general area of the student section you saw the helemnt. Budrock, i was in the stands this year, but for the last 3 years i was on the field, so there ya go, and all i did on the field was cheer, so i thought heck, why not get out of this stuff and go have some real fun in the stands. and i never played duckie in baseball, but im sure if i did he prolly wouldnt hit plenty of homers, seeing as how im the best pitcher in maryville little league history. but on a good note, thanks for not making excuses TnVols23, you took the loss like a champ

Edited by RebelRaider

Listen here Strawhead...

I was trying to be humble in defeat, but I don't appreciate people like you that try and get smart with me. I said that it was great. The lineman were not straight blocking on any of the run plays. I have dealt with it. I don't want to hear from smartass people like you. I guess I have finally found someone who is lower than Raider....who woulda thunk it?

what do you think im retarded or something, half of alcoa wants to beat the out of me because they are a little sensitive about the beating they took last night. so im good just keeping my identity to myself and all the other 10,000 people that already know it at maryville :D

Edited by robjim