Guest Oakland

Region 4AA Tournament  

43 members have voted

1. 1. Region 4AA Tournament

• Replies 66
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I'm not sure why the names are off this year, they might be too expensive. But alsup hasn't ever really given the players what they ask for. We've been asking him for the last 5 years to have a flaming "B" painted on the fifty yard line. Coach Watson even tried to get him to do it and checkerboard the endzone but Alsup wouldn't do either one. And my senior year, he gave us our away jersies and wouldn't let us have our home ones (the ones most everyone wanted). I even offered to give him double the price it would cost to replace mine and he still wouldn't let me have it. Then finally he let me have it a few months ago, but I had to pay fourty dollars just to have my own jersey.

Guest region4fan

Wow!! It depends on who does the stitching on the back as to the cost. Most of the kids would probably gladly pay for it, I am sure. I think it looks sharp. I remember playing Lebanon several yrs ago and they had their names on theirs. I really liked it...........not them.......but the jerseys!!!! HAhahahha!!

So Alsup is still being difficult this yr??

The faming B would have looked so tough!! I WONDER who was trying to get the UT checkerboard......bhsol??????? I am sure that since UT is famous for it, and Alsup is a Vandy alumni......no way he would do it!

wow, i didnt know all that stuff was on the jerseys and really should pay more attention. i have often wondered why there was never a B on the 50 yard line. it would help make our stadium so much more nicer. but if Alsup is the one thats holding it back then maybe when he resigns we will get it.

SORRY I GOT OFF TOPIC ILL MAKE UP FOR IT,, ummmm, GO PATS!!!

The thing I didn't understand is why he wouldn't let me have it even when I told him I'd pay double. He was going to make a profit because I would have paid $300 if that's what it took and he still wouldn't let me have it.

Actually, Coach Watson was the one trying to get the checkerboard endzone painted orange and navy. Blackman is the only team in Rutherford County that has never had their emblem painted on their field (Siegel not included).

Guest region4fan

I think they really make a field look special. The decal stencils really aren't that expensive either and boosters like to do that kind of stuff.I don't remember Lavergne having one , but them maybe I was just looking for the holes.

Guest region4fan

Croach , we can always count on you every time to be the pin that pops our balloon. Hopefully one of these days you will be converted. At least we finally got you to admit you were a Warrior fan ............... ;)

I hope you will grace us with your presence a gain this year at Freedom and at least get the concession stand revenue up!! Pleas eno streakin this yr if you can possibly help it. Esp....if you are planning one for Fri at Lavergne. I would hate to see you delayed in any way (in all your glory) by falling in a hole on their field.