Oakland @ LaVergne

Guest Oakland

Region 4AA Tournament  

43 members have voted

1. 1. Region 4AA Tournament

Guest Oakland

what is everybody's opinion on how this game will go? im hoping to get a few lavergne fans on here and hopefully we can have as good as a thread that we had with ba. i will reserve my opinion until later

• Replies 66
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest Oakland

lol your probably right region but i am hoping that wont be so. does anybody know the status of harvey for friday? have heard that he will be out this week but am wondering if anybody else has heard the same thing

Guest region4fan

Initial reports said he would be out at least 2 weeks. Then I heard it wasn't as serious as it seemed ans he could have played last night.However If I were Thomas, I would have kept him off the game film for OHS this week to let him heal whether he needed it or not. We know that some of our region coaches are sneaky fellows when it comes to reporting or not reporting injury status.

I don't want him to be hurt, but remember how well he scrambled last year.....so I wouldn't mind if he had to mend one more week!

Guest Oakland

look for oakland to work on their passing game this week. like region said oakland had a bunch of tipped and dropped passes that could have gone for big games. gotta remedy the turnovers too