Guest Oakland

Region 4AA Tournament  

43 members have voted

1. 1. Region 4AA Tournament

• Replies 66
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

This will probably be a very close game. Oakland is young and still getting it all together, Lavergne makes a habit of under-achieving. There is a lot riding on the outcome of this one.

The winner of this one will be the team that makes the fewest mistakes. Both teams have seen some very good competition.

Based on the timing, personnel, returning players, and location...I'm gonna go with Lavergne in this one. I do reserve the right to change my prediction come "Region 4 Pickem" time.

Guest region4fan

Of course, TDCman, I should have known........you and Croach are always doubting us at Oakland. That's okay , I have enough faith for everybody! thumb

Battle of the coaches........Oakland ....no competition!!!

Guess you didn't hear that Harvey is out for Lavergne, huh? Plus yall killed MBA in a scrimmage..............................But that's okay...I will just go cry in my lil pillow now.

Edited by region4fan

the number are blue, good ol' true as blue.

825319142[/snapback]

Shady04, You are wrong about the jersies my friend. Here's a full discription: Bright orange with WHITE numbers and blue outline, numbers on the shoulders, a mini flaming "B" in the center on the front above the numbers, and no names on the jersies this year.