Maryville vs. Halls

gobigd

• Replies 162
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

So, what is up Iceman 01. Do you coach middle school or are you a college scout now? Oh by the way love those predictions. Did you do that all by yourself. As for Hewett i believe he had something like 7 carries for over 100 yards and a touchdown, not bad for week 1. That GC game went either way all right, 42-15 with the starters out half the third and all the fourth. No disrespect to GC, they have gotten alot better. The losing streak ends this year for them. oh, and DHS's record is 14-8 in the last 22 games. So, please learn to state facts. Yeah buddy i bet you would stick your helmet in his chest, and then after that you could pick your back up off the ground. If you were a scout, which i don't believe you are you would be all over a back like hewett as a soph. Well i eagerly await your response, is it coach or scout? So, since you are against dhs so bad were you at the game tonight? It was a sluggish start, but a strong finish. Next week should be a good game, i hope. Humboldt is a good team and will be a strong challenger in 7aa. Maybe you can come and "scout" some of the talent that will be on display, and i mean on both sides of the field. thumb

Do you coach middle school or are you a college scout now?

Learn to read. I graduated from TC Williams HS in Alexandria, Virginia where my favorite all time linebacker Gerry Bertier played. I received a scholorship to play at Southern Virginia University. I played in 2 games as a fresh and made 6 solos. I started every game from my soph year till graduation. I am now a scout for them. If this hewit is someone you give all this credit too then for the sake of DHS football he better be as good as you say. I see your judgment is way off, this kid can't even carry the ball correctly, plus, use your common sense if you have any, he's a soph. If I am driving 300 mils to see a kid play football he darn well better be able to back it up.

As for Hewett i believe he had something like 7 carries for over 100 yards and a touchdown, not bad for week 1.

Yeah, not bad considering GC hasn't won a game since 2000. How many fumbles did dresden have in the first Quarter? I stopped listening to the game with they fumbled the second time but thats that "best of running backs" crap you speak of. thumb

If you were a scout, which i don't believe you are you would be all over a back like hewett as a soph

LOL, First off he needs to grow some and get faster. Second, if he is stiff arming a 90 pound defensive player he would be dog meat in college. Third, just from the picture he may be good enough to play for a 3rd string team thats if he can keep from fumbling the football from carrying it like a loaf of bread. Fourth, you obviously know nothing about scouting ppl don't scout sophs. Oh yeah there are plenty of freshmen runningbacks carrying 7 carries for over 150 yards. Naw, I don't think I would be all over him, correction, I won't be all over him. I'll come around his junior-senior year and see what he has become if we choose to fit him in our offense. How many kids from Va to Redneck west tn are there that are much better than him? Don't make this any harder for yourself as it is, you've already made a fool of yourself.

Yeah buddy i bet you would stick your helmet in his chest, and then after that you could pick your back up off the ground

thumb I guess hitting a soph in hs 170 pound running back is different from hitting 250 Runningbacks from Va Tech that run 4.4s-4.5s. LOL "Yeah buddy" LOL

iceman01, as I read your response to the previous posts you have several inconsistancies.

You wrote: If I am driving 300 mils to see a kid play football he darn well better be able to back it up.

then you wrote: I stopped listening to the game with they fumbled the second time but thats that "best of running backs" crap you speak of.

If you had to drive 300 miles I don't think you would be listening to the game on the radio.

Next you wrote: I received a scholorship to play at Southern Virginia University. I played in 2 games as a fresh and made 6 solos. I started every game from my soph year till graduation. I am now a scout for them.

I'm assuming you mean Southern Virginia.

then you wrote: I guess hitting a soph in hs 170 pound running back is different from hitting 250 Runningbacks from Va Tech that run 4.4s-4.5s.

This makes it seem as if you are scouting for Virginia Tech. there is a big difference between Southern Va and Va Tech. Tehy don't even play. so which is it, tech or Va. Southern? make up your mind.

Next you wrote: Fourth, you obviously know nothing about scouting ppl don't scout sophs.

I guess this shows how much you know, I know of several players that have been offered scholarships to different schools as freshman or sophomores. Chris Leake, QB at Florida, was offered a scholarship in the 8th grade by Wake Forest.

As I've looked at your post history, Dresden is the only team that you consistantly post about, and since you live 300 miles away how do you know so much about them. It sounds like you are saying you live in Va. then why do yu care so much about football in TN and west TN in particular. Makes me wonder where you really live. Also on an earlier post you said you were going to be coaching middle school football. Coaching middle school football is great, but most of the time those coaches wouldn't be scout for a college team.

You also write that you are tired of hearing people build up Dresden and then they never win, I looked for these post and I haven't really found any where someone from Dresden was talking any different than anyone else would or has about there team at the beginning of the year. Everyone is optimistic. I'm sure you will reply as you did to the other poster. I hope you can explain these inconsistancies in your post. I'm just curious about all of it. Good luck to your team if you are coaching or good luck scouting if that is what you are doing.

If you had to drive 300 miles I don't think you would be listening to the game on the radio.

Go www.dresdenfootball.com There is a radio there.

I hope you can explain these inconsistancies in your post

I am not even going too, if you believe someone then good if you don't then good.

It sounds like you are saying you live in Va. then why do yu care so much about football in TN

If I am, in your oppinion hypothetically a scout then which would be easier driving everywhere or getting on these HS message boards and gettting some information by reading?

I knew something wasn't right with Southern Virginia University, I had never heard of it. So I did a search for it on Google, the best search engine. This is what I found it is Southern Virginia College, not Southern Virginia University, and the enrolement last fall was 576. There is football team but you DIDN'T PLAY there because 2003 was the INAUGURAL football season which means this is YEAR 2. So much for you playing for 4 years. So that just blows your credibility out of the water. But if you are a scout as you say, why would you be at home on the internet listening to a game on the radio instead of being at a game watching it and since Dresden is soooooooooooooo bad why would you be listening to them becauses they obviously have no players you think are worthy of being scouted. I guess you were at home because the team you scout for trust you scouting ability about like I believe anything your saying: They DON'T!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! You have sooooo many holes in your post it is ridiculus. It is starting to look like post from last fall from 2 other posters: cripp6 and JohnnytheBull. Are you the same person? Just curious. Again as I said before good luck this year in whatever you do, but please get your story straight before you post 5 different things that can't all be correct. Also get off Dresden those guys work hard and are winning some games despite what you post. Or if you want to continue to put them down why don't you just go see for yourself what is going on, all you would have to do is call the school and I'm sure they would set up an appointment. I'll be waiting this reply with much anticipation to how you dig yourself deeper and deeper in hole. You never did reply about people being offered scholarships as freshmen and sophomores, and even one in the eighth grade. Good luck.

Edited by RunAndJump

icemean............

opinion, not "oppinion"

College Grads atleast know how to spell opinion.

And mine is that you are a mindless, self-loathing individual who has nothing better to do than trash 16 and 17 year olds who have more talent in their little fingers than you have in you entire 75 lb body.

Just my opinion. :lol: