Oak Ridge vs. Bradley Central

boyfromsi

• Replies 15
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I will tell you why Bradley isnt the powerhouse they used to be...Its simple....Unlike any other high school in the area Bradley atheletes seem to only want to play 1 sport... Coaches have gotten to the point now days where they want their athelete to play their sport and thats it...I played all three and I will tell you that it was the best thing ive ever done...You only have a chance in life to play multi sports once and thats high school, SOMETIMES in college...I hate the fact that Bradley's atheletes don't want to play football...If all the good athelets would have played last year than Bradley could have made a run in the palyoffs...They had 4-6 wrestlers who could have been unblelievable and 3-4 basketball players who could have made a huge impact on offense...I have a lot of friends now that tell me they regret not playing and its just been a year since we have been out of high school...Later on in life im sure there will be even more people regret not playing...Back when Bradley was good in football and the powerhouse in the area and sometimes state there were MULTI Sport atheletes playing...IF you dont beleive that do some research...THIS is the main reason Bradley doesn't have the football program they use too..