Greenback vs. CAK

tackle75

• Replies 35
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

well bubba am at ut and will be at the game on friday. i spend most my time between work and school. despite my busy schedule i am going to do my best to support my old team. since nobody has really made a prediction i will..

this should be a high scoring game because neither of the two defenses have faired well on paper (stats). with this in mind i am going with the team with the superior offensive history:

CAK: 35

Greenback: 28

It should be a good game and although only week 2, it's a big one.

825318962[/snapback]

FOM MY PERSPECTIVE ITS GONNA BE A GOOD ONE!!!!IM SO THRILLED TO SEE BIG G-VEGAS THIS GAME....IT MAY BE TOUGH BUT US SMALL TOWN PEOPLE CAN PULL THROUGH....IM ALWAYS GONNA BE THERE FOR MY KEES!!!GREENBACK HAS WORKED THIER BUTTS OFF AND ITS TIME TO COME OUT OF OUR SHELLS AND SHOW IT THIS COMING FRIDAY AT CAK......I WISH THE BEST OF LUCK TO CAK....BUT LET THE BEST MAN WIN!!!!

G-VEGAS ROCKS......I LOVE THE KEES .......

CAK and Greenback a RIVALRY? Please... kinda hard for a rivalry to start in only your 3rd year of football! I think that Greenback and their players still remember CAK beating them by one point last year and they'll come out and play those Warriors tough! CAK does have one of the better passing games in 1A but I think Greenback beats them with Greg Way running circles around those Warriors...

Final Score: Greenback, 28...... CAK, 27 in OT

FOM MY PERSPECTIVE ITS GONNA BE A GOOD ONE!!!!IM SO THRILLED TO SEE BIG G-VEGAS THIS GAME....IT MAY BE TOUGH BUT US SMALL TOWN PEOPLE CAN PULL THROUGH....IM ALWAYS GONNA BE THERE FOR MY KEES!!!GREENBACK HAS WORKED THIER BUTTS OFF AND ITS TIME TO COME OUT OF OUR SHELLS AND SHOW IT THIS COMING FRIDAY AT CAK......I WISH THE BEST OF LUCK TO CAK....BUT LET THE BEST MAN WIN!!!!

G-VEGAS ROCKS......I LOVE THE KEES .......

825322080[/snapback]

MY BEST BOYS.....#22.....#2.....#12....#9...#1.......#6......#5.....#7......#74