Siegel at Blackman

lol ask anybody it was Oakland who started the Siegel's garbage stuff.....for you to  even claim that is the most ridiculous claim out of blackman ever...I guess thats why all of Blackman fans shutup when we start chanting Find your own chant....same goes for Riverdale on that one.  If you guys really thought it was yours then u wouldnt have been silenced so easily for copying Oakland.  I do believe it was Oakland who wore the trashbags and cans to the Oakland Siegel FOOTBALL game...way before the bball game in which u three wore the trashcans

You wouldnt happen to be blake would ya?

825320483[/snapback]

im sorry region 4 fan^^^ what were you saying???^^^ prety sure thats an oakland ###### right there!!

and harris', how owuld blackman have heard about the trashbags and cans formthe shs phs game, we only go to good games in which good teams play. we dont go to games like that. no one form bhs would have ever seen that. and you can stink my junk, you dont need to know who i am. but wait till we play yall this year. then talk bad on here. that will get you in trouble!

• Replies 530
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Spoken like a true Blackman KID.... what a noob...You saying there werent any Blackman kids there??? I can count of at least five right now. Murfreesboro is a big town but people from different high schools do know each other and do know what goes on..... stop tryin to excuse your lack of intelligence and creativity....you go to blackman you are an inferior....its time for you to realize that and move on. Oakland thought of it and Blackman had nothing original....and like I said I guess u kids thought something was better than nothing.

one question..what has siegel done?? what have they doen besides lose? ok u have a big student section who yells profanities? wow who doesnt have that..does this student thign have anything to do with friday game? no it doesnt..the "real" players are onthe feild(well iono if u consider siegel havin players) maybe jus some wanna be. jk its all in fun but anyway this is a fball thread not a student section thread...if u wanna talk bout trashcans make ur own thread

thats right region, but i will say this, being a siegel fan has not been easy so far,      lol................. at least they have a good excuse!!!!!

825320701[/snapback]

corven havin 200 yards? did u hit the "0" one to many times there?

Edited by lilQB

actually we are not allowed to yell profanities.... some of us were close to being suspended for being the leaders of the group for saying s-u-c-k and BS at bball games.... the only thing that coffee would know about is fans coming to our side and talkn trash so a few of ours went to coffee's side seeing if they had anything more to say but of course they didnt.

IM all up for talkn about the game but when somebody says s-u-c-k my junk...im gonna fire back with my own comments on the matter.

Corven had 125 yds vs. Coffee County who is much better than Blackman in my opinion. Not that far of a reach.

obviously the one sayin s-u-c-k my junk dunno anything bout this threead or wasup? coffe county better then bhs? since when did coffe county even compare to bhs? jsu bc CC made siegel look like a middle school team has nothin to do with then being better...blaze defense shut down LC for the most part jus to many thinkin mistakes... let blazes LB and D line get hold of ol corven parks a few times...he'll be wishin he was playin coffe county

Edited by lilQB

lilqb, you are my brother literally. my bad about the comment the other night! tqht should hvae never been said. and i would be honeslty surprised if shs gets 200 yds in anything. and last year at jamboree cc was destroyed by bhs. and in most ppls opinions including my own... blackman has only improved. adn yeah you guys are also right in saying that my football knowledge comes only from the number of posts i have on this website. are you kiddin me?