Siegel at Blackman

• Replies 530
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

plus, blackman is nothing like the team they used to be. the days of ralph and rico, and that big fb, all the atheletes you had are gone. also, you had somewhat of a passing game back then.

That doesn't show much for your knowledge or reasoning if you can say that Coffee has no chance against Blackmon based on a jamboree 2 years ago. how much do you think that teams change in 2 years!! Based on what I know about Blackman, I want Coffee Co. to end up facing them in the playoffs. Real good chance for first ever playoff win.

BlazeT, your obviously not very informed, cuz last year you did not play Coffee, that was 2 years ago. and The score was like 13-0. I seriously hope that siegal shuts yall down cuz you guys just get on here and post stuff without the slightest bit of brain power behind any opinion made. Coacht is going down the drain becaus of you guys filling up boards with usless crap.

ok ummm this is a region4-5A thread, so why did you come in here at all. to say the bhsOL doesnt know much about football, well you should do some research there buddy. i would take his word about it. and then coacht is going down the drain because of ppl like BLazeT, now come on. the reason why this site is what it is today is because ppl can get on here and talk a little trash and have some fun. its all in the spirit of the game. then some guy has to come on here and complain. im sorry, do your neighboors play their music to loud for you? if you dont like what ppl have to say, guess what......... dont read it!!! then you can ignore all the "crap" and pay attention to whatever you want to!

Have a nice day. ;)

BlazeT, your obviously not very informed, cuz last year you did not play Coffee, that was 2 years ago.  and The score was like 13-0.  I seriously hope that siegal shuts yall down cuz you guys just get on here and post stuff without the slightest bit of brain power behind any opinion made. Coacht is going down the drain becaus of you guys filling up boards with usless crap.

825321550[/snapback]

Ok, i admit i was wrong about my years. i keepo forgetting that this is the last year i will bein highschool. but oyu are def worng about the score. the score was somehting like 42-6. it was aboslute r-ape. you need to check your stats homie before ou try to blast me. and if i was a bettin man, and the odds of siegel beating us is very very slim. but i am glad ot see that i pis-s ppl liek you off, it makes my day!! ;):lol:;)

footballfanatic, If you think I don't know much about hs football, then you are totally wrong. I played at Blackman 3 years and Riverdale 1 year and started playing at age 10. I went to every Riverdale game from 1994-1999. I have always kept up with how all the 5A teams are doing since I was like 10 years old and know I'm almost 20. That's a long time to learn about football my friend.

First of all, I can post on any thread I want to so deal with it! Second, bhsol your making up crazy numbers in your head now. I have the film of the jomboree at my house so if you want me to prove that the score was absolutley no where near what you claim, we can do that. just name the place with a TV, or you can meet me at MTSU and there are VCR's available for your viewing pleasure, and I would love to inform a smart guy of your stature.

I want to clarify though, that you are talking about the 2002 Coffee Co. jamboree though, right? The tape will prove that you scored no more than two touchdowns, and I remember specifically that we had one called back. So why don't you be the smart guy that you are and quit making up rediculous scores and posting them as if they are true. Every time you do that, someone who knows better will be there to slam it back in your face every time, but you should know that allready, cuz your smart right? Yeah, I had already checked my stats, so I guess you remain blasted buddy!! you better check yours before you throw some my way.

And no it doesn't say much for your knowledge of football if you think that you can claim that you can cream a team based on a jamboree two years ago. What about your team makes you think that you are so good? Blackman is nothing like they were 2 and 3 years ago. Wes Martin told me himself the same thing. it is also obvious seeing that you guys did nothing last year and this year you have no ability to pass the ball at all.

But all this is just in response to your posts. I wasn't trying to start a war. The only reason I posted anything was because of your comment that you think you guys can handle Coffee Co. easy. I sure hope you get your chance to play them. Those Coffee Co. guys will make you eat your words. Good luck with your season buddy.

Edited by footballfanatic

Guest region4fan

Man, some serious ugly talk going down on here since I've been gone, huh??

DNJ said today that Mimms will be in the line-up for Friday night. I was totally impressed with him last yr as a frosh, certainly more impressed than I was with Locke. This Mimms kid looked like at least a JR.....built like a dang bull.

Who is the starting d line for Blackman??

this thread gets worse everyday!! with comments from football fanatic sayin bhs cant handle CC ..think bout wut u said"I want Coffee Co. to end up facing them in the playoffs. Real good chance for first ever playoff win." FIRST ever is wut u said..cmon now get with it...since u have so much film or games at ur house do u have the one of bhs friday night?? despite the penaltys and fumbles the blaze came out strong and faught to the last play...sisgel is tired and slackin around in the 3rd quarter..missin blocks...missin tackles and fumbling all over..and if u have so much film i guess uve seenthe CC film with all those fumbles they had to..yea i admit they have a nice runnin back..hes got talent but u cant have fumble and fumble esp vs siegel..CC beatin siegel is nothin to brag about...central middle school beatin siegel is nothin to brag bout...echo