Siegel at Blackman

this thread gets worse everyday!! with comments from football fanatic sayin bhs cant handle CC ..think bout wut u said"I want Coffee Co. to end up facing them in the playoffs. Real good chance for first ever playoff win." FIRST ever is wut u said..cmon now get with it...since u have so much film or games at ur house do u have the one of bhs friday night?? despite the penaltys and fumbles the blaze came out strong and faught to the last play...sisgel is tired and slackin around in the 3rd quarter..missin blocks...missin tackles and fumbling all over..and if u have so much film i guess uve seenthe CC film with all those fumbles they had to..yea i admit they have a nice runnin back..hes got talent but u cant have fumble and fumble esp vs siegel..CC beatin siegel is nothin to brag about...central middle school beatin siegel is nothin to brag bout...echo

825322063[/snapback]

sounds like you guys are pretty confident and cocky, thats never a good thing, especially when you are playing against a team who hates you, anything can happen in high school football, and you will be in shock after this one!!!!!

• Replies 530
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest region4fan

Thanks, lilQB for the info. Isn't that Yules kid a Jr?? seems like I saw him playing last yr at the Oakland game ( #57??) and he had lots of potential. I asked a kid about him after the game and he said he wasjust a soph and really crazy? He was really quick for a big kid too.

actually i wanted to move due to advantages in other sports and how much of a joke it was at blackman...Duvall is the worst AD in TN High schools....My family was moving anyways but we decided to move into Siegel zone so that I would be on the best team in the state this year and next. Only legal way around not being inillegible...

I still will say that CC can take Blackman, CC has more than just Nunley this year, thats why i say they can take Blackman

Mr. Black...you obviously dont know what you are talkn about so just go ahead and shutup

does yules go both ways? o and d line. i know a few of the lineman are doin that this year. is dusty stilla at nose.. i heard someone else is got that friday. i personally cant wait till this goes down. everybody talks about how cocky we are but seem to overlook the siegel attitude. "yall will all get shut up this friday". only 3 more days. than you will all know what its about. its blaze time! shady get these fools for me. i knwo you got this. ytou better eb there friday too. ima need you there!

does yules go both ways? o and d line. i know a few of the lineman are doin that this year. is dusty stilla at nose.. i heard someone else is got that friday. i personally cant wait till this goes down. everybody talks about how cocky we are but seem to overlook the siegel attitude. "yall will all get shut up this friday". only 3 more days. than you will all know what its about. its blaze time! shady get these fools for me. i knwo you got this. ytou better eb there friday too. ima need you there!

825322273[/snapback]

your going to need a lot more than that, a whole lot more, your in for an unpleasant surprise TB.................the tailgaters are coming to your school!!!!!!!!

BE AFRAID...............BE VERY AFRAID lol

tb doesnt get scared baby. waht time are yall coming friday? bhs ppl are tryin to get a tailgate started too. i am thinkin to myself, y . but whatever ill go with it. how is it that yall know who i am, thats gay. lol. do i ahve a profile or something? its been like 2 years since i got on here. oh well. its out now. ill have to make anew one, let the games begin!