Siegel at Blackman

• Replies 530
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Hey guys what's up? Here's my take on the LC game. Yeah the offense played a good game, and the O-line and D-line played way better than expected! But the real difference in this game was two Senior leaders who stepped their total game up friday night! Meredith and Miles led by example, they played the best game of their high school careers against the Falcons! We expected it on offence, but it was what they did on defense that should have won the game friday! I watched 2 preseason scrimmages and the Blaze defense was non-existant! Those 2 young men played so well the raised the level of play from the rest of their fellow teammates! Kenny and Greg I was very proud of you 2 friday, keep it up and things will only get better! I still say the Blaze have a long way to go, but they will get better with every snap af the ball!

region4 fan, in regards to your Meredith story I was not there so I cannot comment on it! I feel like I know you somewhat from our chats on here so I won't dispute your judgement on this incident! I know you are for all the Boro kids as I am! But, I've been very close to Kenny since his freshman year! He is a very good kid and a very respectful person. I know his background and he could have very easily went the other way but he chose the right path with some very influential guidence. Nobody's perfect, we have all had days we didn't make the right choice! Kenny is a little cocky, but what testosterone(sp.) filled teenager isn't? My son considers him a brother and I love him like a son! I wish you could meet him and you would see the young man I see! thumb

Top 4 Qb's in region are probably Thomas, Orona, Smith, and Locke. Oh yeah Clueless and the Stars don't have a chance as long as he leads the ship!

Ohh hahahahaha, BlazeT mrs. vick as principal? hahahaha. sorry im just so happy i graduated. anyways dont have a tailgate at the party or else youd be copying Siegal, and lord knows we dont want that now do we? lol. yeah ill be at the game friday, i might be a little be late cause my sisters wedding starts at 5 but ill be there. you better hold it down till i get there i wanna hear you guys as soon as i get out of my car, i mean if the game isnt a blowout by the 2nd Quarter, right? ;)

good to hear from you slim, finally.

footballfanatic, No problem. We all misunderstand things here and there.

What's all this crap about Blackman copying Siegel by tailgating before a game? I know Blackman students have had big tailgate parties in the parking lot since the 2001 season, 2 years before Siegel even opened. I used to go home and come back several hours before the games and when I pulled back into the parking lot, the students were already tailgating.

matt uhels is 2nd string guard and dusty goes both ways..he is defense end and offense guard.bhsol i know who u are..hah..i live down the street.bhsol there are alot of ppl talkin crap about us bhs people and everything..if u think seigal is gonna beat us then something is wrong..seigal has no chance against out run and everything and if we do end up passin it watch out for williams and adams.they both are good players and dont think seigal can stop them.

I've been in atleast one of Kenny's classes every year and he's an awesome guy, real nice and polite...it would have to be a bad day for him to do something like that, and for something other than not enough PT. We all have our days... :P

I really want to go to the game, but I'm not sure if I can get off of work...grrrr...