Siegel at Blackman

• Replies 530
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest region4fan

Siegle-TE__15 is an imposter. I know Chad's user name and it is certainly not this creep. Chad comes online all the time and is very respectful and certainly not boastful. he is so enthusiastic about his team and would never say the grabage, yes, garbage that is pewing out ofSiegel TE 15's mouth. I would tell you his user but don't want to call him out,....but will tell you it has the word Fullback in it. Someone is pulling your leg and I have a feeling it is a fan from another school trying to pump up their own team. If you have to resort to this kind of stupidity , then your team has absolutely no hope. Anyone that believes this is a real Siegel player has just been served!

I think its more of your fans being scared they are gonna be outdone by a far superior group of fans.... your administration wont stop us from doin a thing..... im not gonna divulge any more info on our plans because u kids like to take it and put it on lil Advertisements....Fatty is another one of the head tailgaters but not this one.... try again

Edited by Harris' hooligans

I think its more of your fans being scared they are gonna be outdone by a far superior group of fans....  your administration wont stop us from doin a thing..... im not gonna divulge any more info on our plans  because u kids like to take it and put it on lil Advertisements....Fatty is another one of the head tailgaters but not this one....  try again

825324764[/snapback]

you are right about that, i can gurantee you there will be around 100 students pulling into your parking lot (blackman's) as you are leaving school.

you think some stupid petition is going to stop us.....please.......we are coming tomorrow afternoon

last time i checked it was not illegal to park your cars in a parking lot of a public school

i have lost all of what little respect i have had for blackman high school, they have sunk to a new low, i can not believe this you guys are such scared, little pansies who feel outdone by another school

the funny thing is, is that you guys all know how much better it is to go to siegel and that makes you guys extremely jealous

first of all iono where u got this petition rumor..there was no petition...2nd i gurantee there wont be 100 students at bhs as we leave school..all u queers cantalk bout it tailgat tailgate tailgate...ok u have alot of guys tailgatin..liek ive said b4..the real game is on the field..comes down to siegel cant win a game on the field so they have to winoff the field in the parkin lot

"the funny thing is, is that you guys all know how much better it is to go to siegel and that makes you guys extremely jealous" hahahah thas a good one..since when will bhs ever be jealous oif siegel at anything..thas a good one guys...yea yall have a heck of a student section..yall got my respect for that definantly but i mean who r ur tailgaters? a bunch of nobodys led by thte biggest "fatty" who doesnt evebn play fball anymore...guess he cant handle the real challenge being played on the field