Siegel at Blackman

• Replies 530
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

im sick of all this talk! im ready for tomorrow! and im not sure which one of you said this but whoever made the remark of "last time i checked it wasnt illegall to park ina public schools parking lot"... youre wrong. its called trespassing. it is a closed zone until 5 oclock. so unless oytu have your id badges or your parking passes for bhs... ill c yall at five! alot of bhs students have to be at work 30 minutes after that final bell, and they cant get there with the reg traffic anyway. alot more cars will only make it worse. its not that were scared? why the mess would we be scared? youre welcome at bhs any time...AFTER FIVE!!

lol how could u say that? all because of the football team? football is coming along that has been established. other than that though, our basketball team has some of the best talent in the state, along with the hardest gym to play in, our baseball team is coming along very fast with a chance to compete in the state tournament as well, golf is tops in the district, as is tennis, cross country, and track..... only thing i ever see about blackman is football. i dont think of ya'll as pitiful or weak but i dont think of ya'll as "sports strong" by any means. siegel is building a dynasty. some say slowly but surely but it's all coming along pretty quickly.

825324853[/snapback]

not strong in sports? come on now blackman has made a name for itself in sports, how about back to back state runner up in volleyball, 3 str8 district champs in soccer, a region tournament championship in basketball just to name a few, now i dont know much about this year but to say were not sports strong is incorrect. i think this is kinda funny cause it seems blackman cares more about beating Siegel then Riverdale, and it was totally opposite when i was there. but things have def. got heated, great fun.

BlazeT gonna get crunk up in here!!!!

Edited by shady04

Hooli, you're an awesome fan man, but don't put every rumor you hear up on a board....there's no stupid petition going around, and I could care less if you tailgate at our parking lot...we're not a gang, we're not going to buck up to someone just because they want to chill in our lot......think about it, the administration isn't going to do anything about it because it's perfectly legal what you're doing...so if there WAS a petition, who would we give it to without looking like total morons...common sense man...

Our school spirit is crushed by all the stupid stuff we have to go through during school....our teachers have no trust in us what-so-ever...we have to wear I.D. tags like they're going to stop anybody from doing anything, and we can only leave our classrooms 1 time a week...and that's only if the teacher feels like signing an agenda pass....

Hmmm, we're the only school that has to go through that, and we're the only school with zero school spirit.... <_<

I've heard PLENTY of rumors...and if I actually believed them, I'd be getting exited for nothing. :huh:

P.S. To the "Non Sports Strong" comment...We're in Tennessee....the South...no one gives a crap about anything else but football...and I LOVE it!!!!

Edited by Blazah`05

ah man this is CRAZY. in all honesty until the siegel stars get david watson out of the head coaching position they will continue to lose. i played under him as an o-lineman at bhs my freshman and soph year and through spring practice going into my junior year. hes a great o-line coach but thats about it. if watson will let zeke air it out it will turn into a more interesting game but if not im afraid the stars will get burnt. on a better note this will be a heck of a game with good hitting, running, passing, from both sides of the ball, if i know alsup like i think i do he will come out hard and not let up. i dont know much about bhs this year but i know some about shs, and they are a lot better. im just ready for tomorrow.

lilqb, i think i know who you are since you were a senior my soph year at bhs. even so u were a backup for the backup bud.

im sick of all this talk! im ready for tomorrow! and im not sure which one of you said this but whoever made the remark of "last time i checked it wasnt illegall to park ina  public schools parking lot"... youre wrong. its called trespassing. it is a closed zone until 5 oclock. so unless oytu have your id badges or your parking passes for bhs... ill c yall at five! alot of bhs students have to be at work 30 minutes  after that final bell, and they cant get there with the reg traffic anyway. alot more cars will only make it worse. its not that were scared? why the mess would we be scared? youre welcome at bhs any time...AFTER FIVE!!

825324869[/snapback]

thanks for telling us that, count on being late..............................lol