Clarksville Northwest vs. Northeast

2Big4You2Handle

• Replies 56
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Haha whats up 24... I'm looking forward to hearing bout you this year!! College ball is going good.. the pracitces are more intence and everyone stays focused. The hours you put in for hs ball, you can almost double or maybe even triple them for college because you spend so much more time studying film. They have me at 2nd string receiver right now so i'll be gettin reps in the game, and they also have me at 3rd string QB... so as long as you continue to work hard you should be good to go! I hope you have a good game 24 but you know I want my boys to come out on top!! good luck to both teams!! BC

That sure is great to know Cedric.  All I can say to that is WOW!!!! You say that you "really don't care nothing about the game", LOL!!!  Well my talented friend, will you care when Northeast beats you?  You MUST care about the game.  Also, "running sprints", LOL!!!  The conditioning should already be there because that is what the first two weeks of fall camp are for.  You guys obviously did not believe me when I said that Kenwood had a team capable of competing with the Vikings, but now you should (especially after a 34-28 thriller).  Northeast really looked impressive in the second half of their game with Clarksville last week.  I will go ahead and predict an upset in this one folks!!!!

Northeast-27

Northwest-24

825324389[/snapback]

I meant last week game i just made a typo but thanks fo putting us down looks like we have to prove you wrong AGAIN. Im not LOL either.

That sure is great to know Cedric.  All I can say to that is WOW!!!! You say that you "really don't care nothing about the game", LOL!!!  Well my talented friend, will you care when Northeast beats you?  You MUST care about the game.  Also, "running sprints", LOL!!!  The conditioning should already be there because that is what the first two weeks of fall camp are for.  You guys obviously did not believe me when I said that Kenwood had a team capable of competing with the Vikings, but now you should (especially after a 34-28 thriller).  Northeast really looked impressive in the second half of their game with Clarksville last week.  I will go ahead and predict an upset in this one folks!!!!

Northeast-27

Northwest-24

825324389[/snapback]

We are well conditioned, the first game our emotions were running so high cuz we were excited to play but we didnt perform up to our ability. Kenwood isin the past and been in the past for 7 days. We are focus on NE and we corrected our little mistakes and now we ready to roll. Too bad NE looks good only in the second half because when it is the second half that's when its time for us to go wild and when we get started early believe me there is no stopping the NORTHWEST VIKINGS. Northwest on top and NE 0.

I believe this will be a very tough game. It seems when another clarksville school enters the house of a rival it is a close game. Teams pick themselves up for us. Kenwood had been preparing for us since last season, and it really showed. I give much credit to the Kenwood staff, because they really had a good game plan. However, Northeast and Northwest have had equal amount of time to prepare for each other, and it is time to see if the Vikings are on track. Good luck to the Vikings, and BC I will be seeing you at APSU games soon.

the game is going to be a memorable game. so much talent on both teams, but the vikings have been working hard this week and should prove to the world last week was a fluke. coach k we wish you all luck and be at the 50 at 6:30 brother to shake hands and let the game begin. run, run, run, run, will be the story of the two great teams tonight. Defenses need to show up and we are prepared. :lol:

the game is going to be a memorable game.  so much talent on both teams, but the vikings have been working hard this week and should prove to the world last week was a fluke.  coach k we wish you all luck and be at the 50 at 6:30 brother to shake hands and let the game begin.  run, run, run, run, will be the story of the two great teams tonight.  Defenses need to show up and we are prepared. :lol:

825325569[/snapback]

Christopher, Christopher, Now I picked you guys to roll on NE this week. However, last week was no fluke my friend. The wood gave you guys all that you could handle. Next year, I see Kenwood getting the Win. NW # 24, go get at least 180 tonight.

Was I the only one to see the Vikings give the knights the ball 3 times inside their own 30 and one time going in for the score. If the vikings take care of the ball it takes care of 3 KW scores. Oh well blind I guess.  :lol: That game is over it's the week of the NE an NW game.

825325617[/snapback]

My friend, you give it and someone is certain to take it away. Are you a fool or do you not think that the hard play of Kenwood could have forced the issue of giving up the ball inside your own 30. But, you guys are known for turning the ball over-right!

Edited by wiseguy