Memphis

Slash2049

• Replies 102
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Looks like that gives me a leg up on the rest of the players then picking White Station and all...

Check out these numbers from the Commercial Appeal (it's a good preview finally)

29: The per carry average of Millington running back Miguel Barnes last week against Munford. Barnes had 232 yards on eight carries.

305: Average total yards per game this season by Tipton-Rosemark quarterback Drew Hanks, who's accounted for nine Rebel touchdowns in two games.

I'm going to the Germantown game against Whitehaven.  I believe Scott Anglin will become better as the year progresses...sketchy start should lead to a much stronger finish...turning stone will be CBHS......

825325431[/snapback]

I think so too...BTW after you get home from the game..could you hop online and post the score. Had to wait til Midnite to get the score last week. thumb

I'll tell ya, that 71% who picked Houston haven't seen White Station in action. They will put up some points, they are better than last year.

Another game that might end up close this week is Hamilton and Collierville. If C-town doesn't put them away early on, they could be crying at the end. Hamilton's got talent all over and something to prove after all the past year's dirt.