Maryville vs Central CSS TV

PigSkinRules

Ya know, I for one look at it like this. Maryville was supposed to be broadcast at Carter by CSS, instead, in Maryville, they showed a Georgia high school football game. Also I think that it is very fair...CSS wants all profit, Maryville wants to improve the future of their students. Maryville gave CSS fair warning and didn't bail on them a week ahead of the game, CSS can now go out and pick another game to broadcast if they so chose. Neither side seems anymore greedy than the other.

• Replies 41
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

Pig Skin Rules: let me tell you something, theres no need to get your panties in a bunch cuz your boy that most likely s u c k s at life and doesn't play anyway isn't gonna be on tv. and luck? how do u get off calling 4 state championships out of 5 years luck? i'll tell you what luck is... luck is cassen jackson losing 25 yards last year instead of the 40 yards he hightailed, his john brown hinepox away from maryville's D. peace pops

825322144[/snapback]

Luck is winning the game at Central last year ONLY because of a missed 15 yd field goal with seconds left, Coach Helton played for the field goal because the kicker hit like 95%.

Luck is catching CHS in the playoffs without their head Coach.

I used to have Tremendous respect for the Maryville program but after this CSS incident and the behavior of you people with the insults and language on here Im not sure anymore.