Gaston Miller>>Carving his own niche

hs sports fan

• Replies 48
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest region4fan

He can be as good as he wants to be...all in his court or should I say field. That pic and article in the DNJ today was a good one. I thought he kind of looked like Snoop though in that pic?? Anybody else think so??

Seems like I remember some bad boys from the past named Roper from Riverdale that sure got the job done too!! Seems like there were a million of those brothers. in that family!

Gaston will lead that pack.... not yet but he will. For now, i gotta put king in front of him just because of his accomplishments after four years. After Gaston's year this year though, I'll probably change all that. He's got a good head on his shoulders, is strong, fast, etc, etc, just like rankin said.... he's everything a coach wants in a back. King had a lot of tools also. But not as many as Gaston. He's a natural and will go down as one of the best in the state after its all done.

I remember the coach down at Lincoln County saying that the offensive line Ralph King was running behind was the best high school line he had ever seen. It's still early but I don't think this line is as good as those great OLs. Of course, I'm hoping they get after it and prove me wrong.

Great backs usually have a great line to run behind and a QB that can throw to keep the defense honest. Our guys need to keep working hard to be championship caliber at every position.