Cloudland @ Rye Cove

67CamaroGirl

Holy Moly! Have you girls looked at the mapquest directions???????? They are terrible.

First of all, Rye Cove is officially in in Clinchport. Ok I clicked on Clinchport zipcode and god some gawdforsaken place so not Clinchport. It pinpointed to something that looked like a 900 square mile cow pasture somewhere.

If Toby or Cody dont come home with directions, we have no earthly idea how to get there. And NOW you tell me Keith has "directions" that may or may not get us there??????????? :lol:

Holy Moly! Have you girls looked at the mapquest directions???????? They are terrible.

First of all, Rye Cove is officially in in Clinchport. Ok I clicked on Clinchport zipcode and god some gawdforsaken place so not Clinchport.  It pinpointed to something that looked like a 900 square mile cow pasture somewhere.

If Toby or Cody dont come home with directions, we have no earthly idea how to get there.  And NOW you tell me Keith has "directions" that may or may not get us there??????????? <_<

825324724[/snapback]

hey maynardette,if you took the trip up to appalachia last year i can tell you its the same route we passed the turn off to rye cove on the right before you get to appalachia maybe that will help you some

First of all, Rye Cove is officially in in Clinchport. Ok I clicked on Clinchport zipcode and god some gawdforsaken place so not Clinchport.  It pinpointed to something that looked like a 900 square mile cow pasture somewhere.

If Toby or Cody dont come home with directions, we have no earthly idea how to get there.  And NOW you tell me Keith has "directions" that may or may not get us there??????????? :blink:

825324724[/snapback]

I just like to rag Keith. Only one map in 8 years can I say I got lost using going to a game, and it was the driver did not turn when they should have.You can drive straight to the game. Just plan for it to take about an hour and a half. It is around 75-80 miles. Just have the boys get you one or give 67- a call and she'll get a hold of me. I have one of the maps. Only about three turns between here and there.