Austin-East v. Fulton

Slash2049

What is up with that kickoff ritual A-E?? Not good!

Cosmo

825326529[/snapback]

Now everyone in here who's talking bad about both teams, I bet you a dime to a nickle that your team couldn't beat either one of those teams.

Now to the Kickoff thing, hey every teams has something. AE just does that. I think it's great! A lot of people think it's bad sportsmanship but I don't see how. That's just telling your players to come to the line and point to the player that you're supposed to be blocking. That's exactly what AE is doing on the kickoff but adding a little more hip to it :(

• Replies 20
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Now everyone in here who's talking bad about both teams, I bet you a dime to a nickle that your team couldn't beat either one of those teams.

Now to the Kickoff thing, hey every teams has something.  AE just does that.  I think it's great!  A lot of people think it's bad sportsmanship but I don't see how.  That's just telling your players to come to the line and point to the player that you're supposed to be blocking.  That's exactly what AE is doing on the kickoff but adding a little more hip to it :(

825326593[/snapback]

I think Bolton could stuff both teams actually

Just Bring IT ON!!!!  AE will have an opening on it's schedule next year so if you want some, call the office and I know AE will be sure to give you a taste of that Roadrunner football

825326632[/snapback]

I don't think Bolton would travel all the way to Knoxville just to play some 3-A school, we've got competition within the county, not even counting all of West TN.

sorry about the loss kwalker. they did it in the regular season last year, but bob and rob can out coach the oak ridge scout anyday. i met coach when he was a traveling scout team coach for oak ridge, he is alot more cocky now. if you need lunch or a drink to get over it , i will do my best. i know COACH boorelly and aeroadruner will get on here giving you lip. remember lunch witrh me is FUN. just kidding, i know you would not have lunch with me if you were starving. i do hope you beat stevens when it counts ...again in the quarterfinals. come to chads and shanes game tuesday, i will hook you up on a hot dog :o its 6 in tghe morning and i gottta go to sleep. sorry yall got beat by oak ridges traveling scout :D

Edited by JohnPaul

sorry about the loss kwalker. they did it in the regular season last year, but bob and rob can out coach the oak ridge scout anyday. i met coach when he was a traveling scout team coach for oak ridge, he is alot more cocky now. if you need lunch or a drink to get over it , i will do my best. i know COACH boorelly and aeroadruner will get on here giving you lip. remember lunch witrh me is FUN. just kidding, i know you would not have lunch with me if you were starving. i do hope you beat stevens when it counts ...again in the quarterfinals. come to chads and shanes game tuesday, i will hook you up on a hot dog :ph34r: its 6 in tghe morning and i gottta go to sleep. sorry yall got beat by oak ridges traveling scout ;)

825327060[/snapback]

First of all, Mr. Bolton guy, AE travel to North Carolina to play the NATIONS best high school football team and they weren't scared. Yeah, they got busted but hey it didn't matter if they were a 1A or 9A team. I wish you people quit thinking since AE is a 3A team, they couldn't beat or even hang with at 4A or 5A team. I just say, if you want some come get some!!!

Now JohnPaul, are you jealous of Coach Stevens or something? Just put it this way, the MAN can coach and saying that he can be out coached by the Black's. Well put it this way, It took an offensive guru like Coach Stevens to notice that the middle of the field was wide open to run that QB sneak! Why didn't they switch defense to stop it? Oh yeah, I know , "They can out coach- Coach Stevens" Now that was funny :D

Edited by AERoadrunners