Creekwood DOMINATES Sycamore!

FatCat

• Replies 21
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Dominated? no Outplayed? yes, but either way hats off to you guys at creekwood, line play was outstanding you had Garza runnin for his life. Couldnt ever gett he run or pass going  do to that blitz nice game.

825326676[/snapback]

They didn't dominate the game, but they did DOMINATE the game at the line of scrimmage. Both the Creekwood O-Line and D-Line clearly controlled the game....especially in the second half.

RED HAWKS--------TAKIN CARE OF BUSINESS ---------,mostly the Sycamore softball team or no wait could that have really been the War Eagle football team that the Red Hawks scored 40 points on tonite??????? and the last Sycamore TD came on costly CW penalties with what looked like a lot of home cookin for the War Eagles,but alot of crow got served up tonite in the 'View.Fat Cat you were right the first time CW dominated even with 2 of the TD's being called back.Go Red Hwaks and go CreekWood crazies.you guys helped keep us all pumped up

40?? when i left the score was 28-21, must have scored some more......o wait i forgot the game was already over!!! i funno were ur getin them extra 12 points and if its from the 2 tds called back the ppunt return for a td was definalty a good call happened right in front of me didnt see the other holding call, but either wyas goodjob creekwood cant wait for the syc greenbrier game now

I have nothing but respect for the Greenbrier Bobcats and I have shown it time and time again. 

Right! Don't make me go back and pull up all your threads of DISrespect!

ONE LOSS DOES NOT MAKE A SEASON!!!! 

And neither does one win. We all know that. It is a 10 game season and only the 6 region games really matter (unless there are ties).

The Creekwood football team that I saw tonight is very capable of beating Greenbrier just as easily as they beat Sycamore tonight. 

You are EXACTLY right. Creekwood has the ability to beat any team in this region. That is why I made my "prediction" a month ago. It was not intended to "disrespect" anybody, but rather to show respect to an improving Creekwood team. Greenbrier will be ready for them and will definitely not "overlook" them.

I had the privilage of speaking with coach Daniel after the game and he seems like a classy person. 

825326974[/snapback]

You are right. All of Greenbrier's coaches are a very classy group....much more so than I. Don't judge Greenbrier by me....Just like I am not going to judge Sycamore by you. I know they also have a classy program and staff of coaches.

CBark, until you started gettin' on here flappin' your jaws about how Sycamore was goin' to Murfreesboro, and gettin' no respect, etc., I thought you were a classy fellow. Then you all of a sudden started showing tons of DISrespect to everyone y'all play. I still think Sycamore is a team to be reckoned with. With the two playmakers you have, how can I think otherwise.

You have NOT seen anyone from Greenbrier gettin' on here (especially me) saying that Greenbrier is going to definitely do anything. We feel good about our chances, but we know it only comes one week at a time and that as soon as you overlook your opponents, they will sneak in and put an L on you. It has to be earned every week. And, even if a team goes 10 - 0 in the regular season means nothing. Just ask Austin-East and Crockett Co. from last year. They were the only two undefeated teams in 3A last year and they both lost in the Quarterfinals. It has to be proven week in and week out.

CBark, it is now a new season. Time to stop the jaw flappin' between you and me and back to talkin' about the kids playin' the game.

Good luck to Sycamore the rest of the way.

Right!  Don't make me go back and pull up all your threads of DISrespect!

And neither does one win.  We all know that.  It is a 10 game season and only the 6 region games really matter (unless there are ties). 

You are EXACTLY right.  Creekwood has the ability to beat any team in this region.  That is why I made my "prediction" a month ago.  It was not intended to "disrespect" anybody, but rather to show respect to an improving Creekwood team.  Greenbrier will be ready for them and will definitely not "overlook" them.

You are right.  All of Greenbrier's coaches are a very classy group....much more so than I.  Don't judge Greenbrier by me....Just like I am not going to judge Sycamore by you.  I know they also have a classy program and staff of coaches.

CBark, until you started gettin' on here flappin' your jaws about how Sycamore was goin' to Murfreesboro, and gettin' no respect, etc., I thought you were a classy fellow.  Then you all of a sudden started showing tons of DISrespect to everyone y'all play.  I still think Sycamore is a team to be reckoned with.  With the two playmakers you have, how can I think otherwise. 

You have NOT seen anyone from Greenbrier gettin' on here (especially me) saying that Greenbrier is going to definitely do anything.  We feel good about our chances, but we know it only comes one week at a time and that as soon as you overlook your opponents, they will sneak in and put an L on you.  It has to be earned every week.  And, even if a team goes 10 - 0 in the regular season means nothing.  Just ask Austin-East and Crockett Co. from last year.  They were the only two undefeated teams in 3A last year and they both lost in the Quarterfinals.  It has to be proven week in and week out.

CBark, it is now a new season.  Time to stop the jaw flappin' between you and me and back to talkin' about the kids playin' the game. 

Good luck to Sycamore the rest of the way.

825327205[/snapback]

AMEN, Fatcat. This board is not going to change on single thing on what is done on the field.