DZbettin

coach meadows could really be 0-6in the up coming few weeks

alcoa-close game

owls-not close

rebels-not close

wild cats-not even close

so hahaha meadows you deserve every lose you get

825329750[/snapback]

Why is everyone hating on Coach Meadows?? He is a better coach than most of you people on here think he is, and I should know because he led us to the state! He is 0-2, but it's too early to say they aren't look. I can remember the mighty Maryville Rebels started 0-4 in 2000, but then they won 11 in a row!! So I think WB should be ok. Although I'm pulling for Alcoa this week I respect Coach Meadows and everything that he's done!! thumb

• Replies 57
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Why is everyone hating on Coach Meadows?? He is a better coach than most of you people on here think he is, and I should know because he led us to the state! He is 0-2, but it's too early to say they aren't look. I can remember the mighty Maryville Rebels started 0-4 in 2000, but then they won 11 in a row!! So I think WB should be ok. Although I'm pulling for Alcoa this week I respect Coach Meadows and everything that he's done!! thumb

825330175[/snapback]

Me too Flash. thumb

People act like coach Meadows can't turn around a football program and they don't want him to win because he is school/talent hoping. Alcoa went 7-7 the year before they won state in 2000 and 12-2 the year after and if im not mistaken he was at Sequayah I think im not sure but, he turned that program around with little or no talent. He has a legitamate reason for leaving Alcoa and Jeff. Co. so if you don't know him don't hate. thumb

WB will still lose though.

If you actually knew the reasons behind him leaving those schools you wouldn't call it leaving when there is a talent drop off. He has a personal life and dreams he wants to accomplish just like anyone else and why show loyalty to a school that isn't loyal to you. Half off the staff at Alcoa was jealous of his accomplishments so they wanted him out. It's more to him just leaving. thumb

Edited by AlcoaBoi

i will tell you what is wrong with wb people who help raise money for the program do it for themselves and their individual kids not for the team and this attitude filters down to the kids and they play not as a team but as individuals. Because these parents raise money they believe that they should have just as much a say in what happens in the team as coach meadows does (parents in the locker room at halftime). they finally get a real top notch experienced head coach at wb and they continue with their old ways out there in the community of worrying about themselves instead of the kids. Meadows is a good coach that is loyal to the people who are loyal to him. who would be loyal to someone like jc4life that played for meadows and now just bashes him relentlessly. when people out there buy in they will turn completely around. buying in starts from the school board down to the freshman parents and so on as soon as it happens a turn around will be seen.