riverdale vs. lincoln co.

bulldog12

• Replies 123
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

you have to be a complete idiot to say that the pit will not be a factor, that is about the most uneducated comment i have heard anyone make besides your buddy rhsfan07, yes riverdale will win, but they will not win by "as much as rankin wants it to be", this will be a close game through the first half with the "pit" playing a huge factor, and then riverdale should run away with it winning by at least 17

825328035[/snapback]

Way more than a win by 17, there is speed every where on the Warrior sideline. Heck the FB could play HB at some schools, Dave is a runing back with an arm and both Gaston and Keaton ran a 4.39 on the 40. not to mention the defense rivals that of small universites. But the pit will have some factor but not that of a normal game. These seniors have played there so much that it has lost some of its normal awh. I guess a score around LC 17 or 21 and RHS 69 or 72. that said I can't remember the last time guessed an accurate score

I have nothing but respect for Coach T he is a great coach. I am saying the obvious. Its obvious he has no confidence in Frayley's arm cause he hardly ever lets him pass the ball over five yards. I have yet to see any reason by Frayley's play that he need to be starting. If you have seen anything let me know please. I am not a parent so me saying what I have should have no impact on what the players think of Coach T. The only reason that Frayley is playing is because it is politics. I dont what I would do if I was in Coach T's situation I might be doing the same thing, but im not. By not saying anything it makes it seem that its ok and its not. Frayley has no business starting. He proved that to me when he was out in the warren county he was paying attention to the game. He was on the side line looking stupid goofing around and anyone who was there and watching that game and saw him would agree.

Coach Thompson persuaded by politics??? Come on!!! The man has been here since 1989, I don't think he really cares about who's boy he is playing. Louis will play and START whoever he thinks gives his team the best shot at winning. I think he could have started me at QB and they would have beaten Warren County. What I am saying is that Coach Thompson knows what he is doing...I'd say a couple state championships prove that! I guess nobody's happy if you don't win em all.

I have nothing but respect for Coach T he is a great coach. I am saying the obvious. Its obvious he has no confidence in Frayley's arm cause he hardly ever lets him pass the ball over five yards. I have yet to see any reason by Frayley's play that he need to be starting. If you have seen anything let me know please. I am not a parent so me saying what I have should have no impact on what the players think of Coach T. The only reason that Frayley is playing is because it is politics. I dont what I would do if I was in Coach T's situation I might be doing the same thing, but im not. By not saying anything it makes it seem that its ok and its not. Frayley has no business starting. He proved that to me when he was out in the warren county he was paying attention to the game. He was on the side line looking stupid goofing around and anyone who was there and watching that game and saw him would agree.

825328363[/snapback]

Thompson is not a great coach if politics plays a larger role than ability in who starts and who doesn't. He is a sorry, contemptible coach if that is the case. He's sending the message to the players that ability and effort isn't what is important. I don't believe that is the case. If I did, I'd do alot more than grouse about it to people that can't fix it. If I couldn't fix it, I'd either accept it or I'd find another team to support. I wouldn't continue to undermine the team by making accusations like that.

Now let's let this rest and get back on the topic of this thread. Who's going to win this Friday night? I'll tell you who's going to win...the FALCONS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Go Falcons!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Beat RIVERDALE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Edited by jabbo

Ok if its not politics what does Frayley do that keeps him as the starter I have seen nothing that warrants him starting. It not his play so what is it, its not his leadership cause he pays no attention to the game so he can help the younger players on what they do wrong. So what reason does anybody else see that keeps him as the starter I would like to know.

Edited by Machete Phil

Lincoln County is 2-1, with two big wins on the road. It's the season opener at "The Pit". Riverdale, ranked #1, is coming to town.

There is also the revenge factor from last November's quarterfinal loss to the Warriors.

The stage is set for one of those memorable upsets but I just don't think it is going to happen. I'll say 31-14 Riverdale.

I definitely plan to be there for this one...

Guest region4fan

I agree that the formula is ripe for an upset, esp since LC has beaten RHS 2 yrs in a row in the regular season and then lost when it really counts in the play-offs. Plus RHS will want to avenge the 1st loss at Tomahawk with a slashing at the PIT. I do think that RHS wins this win, but I think LC will score first to make it fun and a challenge for the Warriors.

I wouldn't miss this game Friday night for anything! I have faith that it will be quite the fight but Lincoln Co. will shine through in the end with the win!

825328700[/snapback]

LC may have beat the warriors the past two years in regular season but I would have to say that it will NOT happen a third time, Riverdale has speed everywhere. Its unreal, if you don't believe me watch the SHS game. Gaston and Dave will have a great night, while the falcons are eating their dust. Put to bed, The LC glory days of competing with Riverdale are on hold. I say this and try not to offend the LC fans, but I know that I have and I am sorry,