Macon@LA?

chillin

We do have a very young team , but people should not forget that we do still have seniors and they should not be left out either. It is not impossible for them to make a come back and more than likley there will not be alot of wins this year. Due to last year everyone is out for blood this year. This may not be a pretty sight either Friday but I have a feeling our boys are going to get just about sick of that taste is their mouth and possibly make some sorta a comeback. All schools sooner or later have to rebuild and I know people have always doubted us here and it is fact we have not had any winning teams for years. That changed last year and I know that wasn't the last year and it will happen again. Lots of luck to LA hear u have some big guys and hear your good. Just look out in the next 2 years no offense to the seniors cause I think they are good and they just need support and people not to keep doubting them cause after last year they have alot of shoes to fill and with still quiet a few injuries that is leaving them a disadvantage. With alot of 10th graders playing yeah it is a young team and I think they could do some better but they need to grow and get more expereince and that will happen. With 26 10th graders think about it. If they all stick together and still that many when they are seniorsssssss everyone look out they will be a powerhouseeeeeeeee. Of course that is still a ways off and this is this year. Good luck to our Tigers do your best and hold those heads up.

• Replies 68
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Time for some blasting for this week.

Livingston got beat last week by a powerhouse of a team. Smith Co. impressed me that night. As far as this weeks game Livingston will dominate this game and will make a believe out of the ones that have question marks on us. I know Macon is 0-2 soon to be 0-3, but they might have a little fire in them. I doubt it but I will go with teh home team LA-36-6

Ok Catalyst I agree with that about the varsity game I was there. You need to reread what I wrote. Those boys are getting experience and a veryyyyyy bad taste in their mouths right now which is a good thing. I almost will lay money on them in a couple of years of what is going to come out of that class. Think back when they were in 8th grade a couple of years back. They went out with 1 loss. Rebuilding is what is going on right now. They will make a comeback and people can doubt all they want I know what those boys can do and what they are going to do. Talk smack all u want cause it will bite ya in the butt later. When you have over 20 seniors playing football no doubt quite a few wins will come out of that. Our young team is going up against guys with lots of experience and lots more body to them. I would say more than likley yes LA will win but we will still be proud of our guys cause we still have tiger pride about us even if our season isn't that great this year. I'm outttttttttt :lol:

Well being a Tiger... I would have to hope that the tigers will pull off a win.... But, the reality of the situation is that the MC team just aren't as great of a team as we were... IF LA does win Friday night I don't believe it will be 42-O... Come on... I believe we can score at least once..... Hey who knows maybe we will all be suprised by Friday night.... Maybe the tigers will be refueled and starving for a big W or maybe not.... who knows :unsure:

Edited by MCsenior04