Coffee County VS. Tullahoma

RedRaider_24

• Replies 49
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I think that Coffee County's loss will just give them something to feed off of next Friday. The students are ready along with the team. I think that this rivalry will always be a good game, no matter either team's record. I also believe that Coffee County should win big time over Tullahoma...the Coffee Pot is stayin in Manchester

I think that Coffee County's loss will just give them something to feed off of next Friday. The students are ready along with the team. I think that this rivalry will always be a good game, no matter either team's record. I also believe that Coffee County should win big time over Tullahoma...the Coffee Pot is stayin in Manchester

825328345[/snapback]

seems like underdog wins this game a lot of the time. watch for a upset. Tullahoma wins in a close game.

Tullahoma is having one of its worst teams in years (plus a few injuries) and expectactions are high at Coffee Co, therefore, CC should win this game. An upset by Tullahoma could be devastating to CC.

825328509[/snapback]

I have to agree. Tullahoma really isn't as strong as they used to be. They are still very young and inexperienced. A loss here would be a major blow to Coffee County's season. Especially considering that this is the Coffee Pot game.

Coffee County's problem at Cookeville was execution of the offense early and speading out the Cavs D in order to open up holes to execute a better rush attack.

Coffee County will have to score early and often in order to beat Tullahoma. Last year's game in Manchester was a close call because Tullahoma shut down Coffee County's offense early, and the Red Raiders somehow found a way to win. This time your in Tullahoma and they will be ready for this one after last year's contest.

Coffee County must come out scoring early! Spread the Wildcat D and open up the holes to get Nunley or some other guys through and the rushing attack could pound the Wildcat defense and wear them out fast which is exactly what happened to Cookeville's defense in the second half of last Friday night's game.

This will not be a blowout by any stretch of the imagination and these two teams really hardly ever actually "blow" the other out. There was only one contest where I think Tullahoma actually blew Coffee Co. away scoring 58 and winning by over 40. You won't see anything like that out of these two teams. It's close no matter how good or bad the two teams are.

With injuries to key players like Cutshaw and i think matt mitchel, looks bad for tullahoma. Coffee Co. i think will finally put 4 quarters of good football together and take care of business. against seigal, it took a whole half to get going, against Cookeville, def. showed after 1st quarter. they gotta show up out of the gate this time and the rest of the year. i am looking for big games from the two wing backs, Sipe and Leehawkins. They have done really well in the shadow of Nunley in the first two games. I expect tullahoma's d to bunch up the middle and Coffee will torch the outside and hit our bg TE(Anderson) early and often.