NCS vs FRA

WhoamI2033

• Replies 40
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I don't think it was a question of overlooking anybody.....FRA was clearly the better team tonight as they dominated the entire game. The only score for Nashville Christain came in the last two minutes against FRA's second team defense. Nashville Christain crossed the 50 once the entire game and FRA caused 6 fumbles (5 recovered) and had one interception. This was all accomplished without their starting running back, Souder, and linebacker/fullback, Howell. Nashville Christain was clearly outmatched against FRA

NCS turned the ball over around 6 times tonight and when you do that you wont win no matter who your playing. I think NCS got too excited about the big win over Harpeth. My prediction did not hold true about Vanatta because he went out before the hlaf with a concussion. He ended up with 4 carries for 42 yards. Good solid game plan put together by FRA. If NCS wants to go anywhere Vanatta is going to have to stay healthy more and he is going to have to get more touches.