Cookeville/Lebanon

Sadler57

Guest region4fan

Oh my gosh.....He Got Game! I am elated to see you back on the boards. I hope that college is going well for you. Are you still down south?? Seeing you back on here is a very good thing. I always respected everything that you ever had to say, and you were definitely a player. ( I am sure that you still are!)I will have to be honest that I may have been a little brutal on the boards lately about your old school, but I get frustrated when things are brushed under the carpet. What happened last year was a travesty! It showed irresponsibility of the ultimate degree. I won't go anymore into that though. I will respect that what you say is true as b/c I think so highly of you. Try to touch base on the boards.....ease it in b/t the books and the women!! Again.....................so good to hear from you!

• Replies 43
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

im going with cookeville coming off a win against a very good coffee county team, lebanon struggled against a bad wilson central team beating them only 24-8

825333360[/snapback]

Lebanon's first team did not struggle with Wilson Central - the second and third Lebanon teams played most of the second half and Wilson Central only scored on Lebanon's last team after they accumulated MANY penalties.

Wilson Central is improved and will give anyone a good game. They should win a few this season.

Pity they had to get their feet wet in Region 4AAAAA!

well disgutedfan that really shows yer inability to know what is best for the team....because i will agree with cav 43 on turner. he is a loose cannon and cocky....and i will say he has had mono but now he is better....he never shows up to practice to watch whats going on. you think you know so much about "The Turner Kid" but all you know is about what you see in the stands and nothing else.

Cavs ph is right. i dont know who you are but unless you are a coach you have no idea. i on the other hand have been there and know exactly what i am talking about and know many people would agree. he is average at best but seems better because he draws attention to himself by celebrating so much because he is the only cav who will celebrate. he didnt lead the team in tackles last year, fumbles a lot on offense, and has a bad work ethic. im tellin you disgusted fan you wanna ride the back of a good player you pick some one like Ledford, Paxton, Stearman, Wolf, or Tribble, they are the players to watch who show up and make it happen. best of luck cavs.

I really don't know why you guys are talking about me when you should be supporting our team. I have been looking at this post for a long time and finally I couldn't just sit here and listen to you three talk about me. I have been sick for 8 weeks with mono and I practiced with mono for 4 weeks until I found out at the hospital that I had mono. It's true that I feel much better now but the docter will not release me until my spleen is down to normal size. Believe me, there's nobody that wants to be out there playing more than me. I have been to the practices that I could be at and the ones that I missed were because I had docters appts. or Coach Joslin told me to go home and rest. In fact I just now am getting my school work made up. Coach Joslin and the other coaches along with the players you have mentioned in your posts have supported me totally through my sickness and if you have a problem with me returning to CAVS football, I suggest you take it up with them.

Both teams are well coached and have good players. It will be close, but I'll take Lebanon 21-20 in a game that will go dowm to the wire. And I would like to also say that this Region4 cat has noooooo idea what he is talking about. All that crap happened last year. The kids were punished. Stop beating a dead horse. Let's talk about this year. You're just mad cause ya'll lost to Lebanon the last few years. You shouldn't post things you know nothing about. I'll bet you didn't even play football. And if you did I'll bet you stood on the sideline and clapped the whole game. Quit throwing salt and spreading lies! Ain't no need for that crap!!!

Both teams are well coached and have good players. It will be close, but I'll take Lebanon 21-20 in a game that will go dowm to the wire. And I would like to also say that this Region4 cat has noooooo idea what he is talking about. All that crap happened last year. The kids were punished. Stop beating a dead horse. Let's talk about this year. You're just mad cause ya'll lost to Lebanon the last few years. You shouldn't post things you know nothing about. I'll bet you didn't even play football. And if you did I'll bet you stood on the sideline and clapped the whole game. Quit throwing salt and spreading lies! Ain't no need for that crap!!!

825335186[/snapback]

how wrong you are. region did play football and im sure he was probably he all region or somethin like that, region is the man! also any research that region has done is factual, your just probably mad you associate with a school like lebanon :ph34r:

I'm not mad. I feel sorry for you and "The Man," as you say, Region. Ya'll got all this hate inside. I guess loosing to somebody for a few years in a row does that to you. And I ain't from Lebanon Oak2001. I just know your boy is hating and doesn't know what he is talking about. See I don't let loyalites to a team cloud my judgement like ya'll do. I just tell it like it is and call'em like I see 'em. The way I see it ya'll just talking about 10 minus 10, which equals nothing!!

you ask any of the region 4-5a posters on coacht and they will tell you that all of region4fan's info is truth. i had bones to pick before the losing streak to them and while i have loyalty to oakland, i dont let it "cloud my mind"

I haven't seen anyone else bashing Lebanon. Any coach with half a brain wouldn't listen to some cat called Region4fan anyway. All coaches know fans are just that fans. He's talking about nothing. Who's his source? Be a man and speak up. He won't cause there ain't one. Like I said quit hating and letting your love for your team bring you down to a low, mud slinging level.