Campbell County v.s. Clinton

couGAR NATION76

• Replies 19
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Let's see some predictions.

825330322[/snapback]

Clinton has suffered two blow-out losses, but snapped back with a close loss to Carter last week. Dragon QB Jonathan Dye is a dual threat, but appears to be more dangerous with his feet than his arm. He broke off a 55 yarder for TD vs. Carter. Don't know much about the rest of the Clinton offense other than they don't appear to have much of a rushing attack. Of course, the Vols may have trouble running against Oak Ridge & Bell Co., KY.

After a strong defensive performance vs. MoEast in the opener, the Cougars were dismantled at Jeff Co. last week. The offense has yet to find the end zone in their first 2 games. Despite the lopsided loss to Jeff Co., the Cougars QB showed some promise. Also, Cougar TB Chris Johnson was held to 37 yards on only 9 carries vs. Jeff Co. after gaining 113 on 25 carries vs. MoEast.

Look for a return of the stingy defense, a balanced offensive attack, Johnson having a "coming out" game (150+) thumb , and the Cougars roll in their home opener.

Campbell Co. 24

Clinton 10

Edited by VolViking

I was very impressed w/ CC after the first game they played but it made me come down a little after the big loss to Jeff. Co. I was very un impressed w/ Clinton after they lost to Bell Co. 35-0 but then later found out they beat another good KY team the next week 65-6 i believe. I was also very un impressed w/ Clinton after the 60-6 loss to OR but then later found out they beat Bradley Central 70-0. Also Carter played a semi-close game to Fulton and are a good rising team. And the Dragons barely lost to them. So w/ the exception of Carter the Dragons have had an EXTREMELY tough schedule and I truely believe will bounce back w/ a win over CC. It will be a close one but Carter got by w/ one last friday. Clinton wont let it happen again this friday. 17-14 Clinton.

this games gonna have to take a little disecting to think thru before a pediction on my part. the orange and black vs the orange and blue. there's a lot of factors going into this one like ccchs has home opener, chs new coach getting feel of his teams game play with tough opening games. this ones going to be tough for the beloved orange and ?. wait till thurs. fri. for predict. and remember i did have the correct number of points in the last game of 28 - 7 with actual score 35 - 0 just gonna have to put them in the right place lol.

Film doesn't do size and speed justice. #5 can fly and they have a lineman as big as anyones. Team speed for clinton is not a problem. I believe clinton is still adjusting to the new system. With a few position changes they can be a very good team. 10 should go to Qb 5 should have the ball in his hands as a running back. The big man on defense should move to left def end, he could shut down a complete side. CC don't think that this will be an easy task. Clinton by 6