Huntingdon is Way To Cocky!

milan05

• Replies 65
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

If it wasnt for Rod Smith? AM I BLIND or did we throw 2 touchdown passes. You want to say dominated? Your right CB got delt with the whole night. One for about 80 yards...and if it wasnt for ...oh wait, nobody caught him. nevermind. probably should have thrown it more instead of wearing down the haus. And im not whining, did you whine in 98? yessir.

825335512[/snapback]

That was a sub. Thankee. Yessir. I was talking about Smith at FS chasing down Donald from behind.

I bet if we were to read last years post they pretty much sound like the same old blah blah from the same group of people fighting the same old garbage post after post. I don't think anyone on the Huntingdon team or the coaches are taking Lexington lightly. Most of the fans are not either. Why do the Huntingdon fans continue to fight with westtn2004state and milan05, on coacht. The only difference is that we proved them wrong last year. Another team could come along and prove Huntingdon wrong like that and we all know it. So its time to put this post to rest. Good luck tonight Mustangs thumb

Huntingdon will eventually BUST, because of cockiness.

825334489[/snapback]

I Hope other people have noticed the fact of how this Milan05 guy has said this ..a year after they made championship shirts in the regular season...i dont see any 2004 champion shirts or anything laying around at our school...we may be good and we may have some cockyness in us ..but who doesnt who has a good team??? it comes with it, and like some of yall have said milan sint in the the equation this year i dont believe but i know mansfield is nto gonna brush yall off...because look at the past few htown milan games in which have been played in milan, how many have we won? not too many because of a few very bad calls, we r preparing to win weither there are bad calls or not...just be ready for us when we come because we aint playin around..<<< i hope i put that all well

Not to worry Mustangs,

The wannabe's always pick on the top dogs! The first sign that Milan is in trouble is the posts of their fans. 'Nuff said about that.

Cocky!? When you're the defending state champs and have a team almost as good as the champs, you have a right to be UP for the season!

Funny how those bulldogs seem to come out of the woodwork when it's somebody else on top of the heap around here!

Huntingdon fans have always been a little bit cocky-----simply because Huntingdon has always been a little bit good. Get over it Milan and get better again.

i can't believe this thread is already 4 pages deep.. lots of people are getting baited into saying things that

A.) whip the dead horse

B.) make huntingdon fans sound cocky

so next time you see a thread like this.. let's just sit back and look at the motive behind it.. and next time we shouldnt bother wasting the space on these boards defending the claims of all these people.. after all.. alot of people just see the topic "Huntingdon is way To Cocky!" and they say.. "gee wow i guess they are this thread has been at the top for a long time now"

Edited by darkglow

Great game stangs!!

I felt like it would be closer than it was but I also figured the scoring would be higher on both sides.

I still wonder how to define "cocky". If taking pride in your team and going out on the field expecting to win is "cocky", then YES Huntingdon is "cocky". If watching players get excited over a good play is "cocky", then YES Huntingdon is "cocky".

If you are from Lexington or any of the other schools we have played so far this year, have you seen anything on the field other than a hard playing football team?

westtn2004state,

Dang, that's a long name---ever consider something shorter???????? I'm sure not picking on you. We talked a lot last season and I know that you know this game!!

Milan is down a bit and my Rebels in McKenzie are down some too. I/we hate it but facts are facts. Even though Huntingdon isn't quite the team they were last season, they are good enough to repeat!

Well from what i saw tonite....it looks like H-town is for real, they beat a very good Lexington team, 28-6.

I guess when ur tha defending state champions, u can walk with a lil cockiness.

Next up for tha Mustangs......Chester County.

Im just waiting on OCT 8 just like the rest of yall

DC'S 2 CENTS

Edited by dc38257