LA@Trousdale?

chillin

Apparentely Fanman you missed the first half LA totaled dominated SC. If you would ask coach Maynord he would tell you that they were very fortunate to win. I agree with you PPRIDE until LA WINS the big game they are just your average team. Hopefully coach E and coach MC Coin will learn from SC game and have our boys ready to play like I know they can. This game will tell the tale for HOG-EYE.

• Replies 145
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Hey sleep you must be doin big things in over in Harts-vegas their buddy!!! I mean that is what it sounds like to me. You coming to my game on Saturday if you do it starts at 6pm.

825341366[/snapback]

:o ...u know me...vol state is like hartsville high school #2. but yeah i'm gonna try to come. need to get ahold of lee though. what # u sportin this year??

Well sleep23 if I knew who you were and what you looked like then I would look for you...I will tell you one thing...If you have been to one of our games you see me at halftime...that is if you watch...We (as in "Harts-vegas") will be there Oct. 1 B)  What kind of stuff happened?? :o

825341452[/snapback]

i've been to plenty of ur games...i'm ryan sleeper. dont know if ya know me or not. from carthage if u cant tell. i ride with some hartsville has-beens to vol state ...lol. but yeah last friday... :D ...i was gonna come...laid down at like 6 and didnt wake again till like 10...missed all the fun everywhere.. :o .

Apparentely Fanman you missed the first half LA totaled dominated SC. If you would ask coach Maynord he would tell you  that they were very fortunate to win. I agree with you PPRIDE until LA WINS the big game they are just your average team. Hopefully coach E and coach MC Coin will  learn from SC game and have our boys ready to play like I know they can. This game will tell the tale for HOG-EYE.

825341498[/snapback]

Yeah...you dominated us by that whopping 7-6...that's the only thing that matters.

We moved the ball in the 1st half too. The difference was we move the ball in the 2nd half and you didn't.

Hold on there Stifler :o ......... LA seems to be trying to prove they can play with the big boys in the region. Yeah, they've gotten to us the past couple of years, :o but not to the rest of the elite in our region. And I'm not so sure they will get us again this year, but that's a long way off. :D They will be ready to play, I'm sure, and I don't think Clint will lose two in a row on the creekbank. Just be ready for some hard knocks and a good all around game. I think it will be closer than you think.

B)

Fanman is that all you do is harass other teams?? You sound like myself at times but get over the beating of the dead horse. LA will meet you guys in the playoffs and it'll be a different tune this time, same song but just a different tune. As far as LA and TC game. TC better watch out for this game. Livingston is playing with fire after the Smith CO. game and I think that Macon Co. took the first wave of the storm and now it's time for TC to get theirs. Livingston will score 30+ in this game and keep the jackets under 20

(Ben Gore)

Fanman is that all you do is harass other teams??  You sound like myself at times but get over the beating of the dead horse.  LA will meet you guys in the playoffs and it'll be a different tune this time, same song but just a different tune.  As far as LA and TC game.  TC better watch out for this game.  Livingston is playing with fire after the Smith CO. game and I think that Macon Co. took the first wave of the storm and now it's time for TC to get theirs.  Livingston will score 30+ in this game and keep the jackets under 20

(Ben Gore)

825341939[/snapback]

i concur

02, La Wildcat...you have to be smoking some good stuff. I seen the Smith Co v. Livingston and they didn't impress me at all. Livingston beat up on Macon CO. big deal, Warren Co. well we'll not even get on that game. Smith Co. is the best team in the region by far. Wilmore will run the ball liek a mad man the rest of the season and put the region crown on at the end of the season. LA you just better be wishing you don't see us in the playoffs....well I forgot you want to play in the upperman bowl again.... B)

Every body that is saying crap about the Smith Co. vs. LA game just needs to shut that mouth. That was nearly 2 weeks ago. A lot changes in 2 weeks. Just like Trousadale's record is now 2-1 but about to be 2-2 after this week is over. See, it all works out. Granted Livingston did not take care of the ball in Smith Co., but boys and girls, we found out last week that they can dominate at any given time. Just ask all those Macon Co. boys that got drilled about it. This will be a tight game, but in the end it will be LA over TC 24-14. Get 'er done.

02, La Wildcat...you have to be smoking some good stuff.  I seen the Smith Co v. Livingston and they didn't impress me at all.  Livingston beat up on Macon CO. big deal, Warren Co. well we'll not even get on that game. Smith Co. is the best team in the region by far.  Wilmore will run the ball liek a mad man the rest of the season and put the region crown on at the end of the season.  LA you just better be wishing you don't see us in the playoffs....well I forgot you want to play in the upperman bowl again.... B)

825341967[/snapback]

First of all learn how to spell, it is not liek a mad man, it is like a mad man, wilmore is good not taking anything away from him, you need to go with me to the tc game and i will show you some good football from the boys who didn't impress you in week 0, you can ride with me, even though you maybe from smith county