LA@Trousdale?

chillin

• Replies 145
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Hey Pride got a predicton on this game?

825341343[/snapback]

I said earlier that I was impressed by LA according to their score with SC, but I still don't know much about them other than what they had last year. I picked TC in "The Big Ones", so I guess, until LA proves they can win big games this year, I will probably pick against them. :D

:lol:

Edited by PPride

:lol: ...i got a lot of friends up there...i'll prolly be there. i was gonna come last week until some stuff happened.... :unsure: .

825341271[/snapback]

Well sleep23 if I knew who you were and what you looked like then I would look for you...I will tell you one thing...If you have been to one of our games you see me at halftime...that is if you watch...We (as in "Harts-vegas") will be there Oct. 1 :unsure: What kind of stuff happened?? :D

Of course i am for livingston in this one, but if we keep on turning the ball over 3 and 4 times a game we will get beat on the creekbank, but if livingston holds onto the football we will win this game.  How many people did trousdale lose last year to graduation, key players, let me know.  This week is huge for LIVINGSTON ACADEMY FOOTBALL, don't let us down because the LA faithfull will be in attendance.

825339432[/snapback]

We lost:

#8 Jarryd McCall

#78 Brandon Cunningham

#12 Michael Claridy

#76 Eric Guffey

#79 Adam Guffey

#20 Roy James

#72 Matt Paxton