LA@Trousdale?

chillin

LA looked good....TC disappointed me a lil with that loss to portland. but p-town is better than i thought also. this will be a close game.....i think.

LA- 21

TC- 17

825337054[/snapback]

TC disappointed you??? B) What were you thinking? P-Town better than you thought? ;) yeah whitehouse oh well.....everyone else look out!! We blew TC away we will blow LA away and we will blow the Smith Co. tucans out too!!!!!! B)

Edited by Pee300

• Replies 145
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

TC disappointed you??? B)  What were you thinking?  P-Town better than you thought?  ;)  yeah whitehouse oh well.....everyone else look out!! We blew TC away we will blow LA away and we will blow the Smith Co. tucans out too!!!!!!  B)

825337419[/snapback]

Calm down pee.......TC is a good team i was shocked........LA ya better watch it they have beaten you at home the last two yrs and smith they are awesome this yr you had better check that butt bank account of yours before ur mouth writes a check or two it can't cash.......i will tell ya if LA will beat ya or not after we see how they fair against TC! thumb

Livingston Academy will come out on top of this one. I'll say 24-14. I must agree that Livingston is more physical than Portland this year. If Trousdale can't play with Portland, how are they gonna stay close to Smith Co. or Livingston? Don't get me wrong. Portland has a good football team, but Smith Co. and Livingston are stacked like Portland usually is.

TC disappointed you??? B)  What were you thinking?  P-Town better than you thought?  B)  yeah whitehouse oh well.....everyone else look out!! We blew TC away we will blow LA away and we will blow the Smith Co. tucans out too!!!!!!  ;)

825337419[/snapback]

:D ...whoa sloooooow down there big'n. go week by week.....dont get ahead of yourself.

Get those heads swelled P-town....Nobody is as good or coached as well as the "MIGHTY" PANTHERS.......What will anybody else ever do?

Here's a thought for the P-town people to ponder on......LA is MORE than twice as good as they were last year and the year before......and those years amounted to 2 losses. Not so fast my friend. There's some saying about chickens and eggs and counting and hatching......but.....who knows!?!

TC disappointed you??? :o  What were you thinking?  P-Town better than you thought?  :huh:  yeah whitehouse oh well.....everyone else look out!! We blew TC away we will blow LA away and we will blow the Smith Co. tucans out too!!!!!!  :o

825337419[/snapback]

Smith County tucans? hehehehe I don' think you want to get into a naming contest (since your team starts with a P). :o:o