Wartburg @ Rockwood

MaC RHS

WaggleRT, MaC RHS

I have never said I was a Rockwood fan nor do I play for them. I am a fan of Region 2 Football sports. WaggleRT you don't even know what I meant so don't assume. By the way if you don't like my opinions then don't read them. They are mine and I fought for this country to have a right to voice them.

Edited by BigCat1

• Replies 66
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

The only game we will truly find out what Rockwood is made of is when they play the big tornados. They have yet to be tested. Yes they beat Kingston, but we stink this year. Yes, they beat Sweetwater, good win, but not a truly talented team. Wartburg-horrible, Bledsoe-horrible, O.S. -horrible, Harriman-horrible. Everyone is down this year. I think Rockwood has a good team, but the lack of competition will hurt them in playoffs. And lay off Webb, he is a great guy and is doing a good job. That just proves that you can be 4-0 and someone will still be unhappy.

Edited by jacketsfan13

BigCat1 God bless America, I am glad we can express our opinions. The thing is...if you dish it out, be prepared to get it right back. Plus, I am the type to tell you what I think. Take it or leave it. But I won't get ugly. After all, it's not about you or me...This thread is about the guys who strap on the green and gold...and the blue and red for Wartburg. I am pulling for Wartburg to beat Oliver Springs. I love this country and I definitely love football. Enough of the silly stuff. Rockwood plays Bledsoe Co. on Friday. 4-0 with one game to go. One game at a time.

Bigcat1 I also said he is doing a good job. All you said was "Webb is sorry". Like one previous poster said, on one thread he doesn't sub enough, now he subs too much. What exactly do you not like about Webb? What do you feel he did wrong during the game?? If you are going to down someone at least act like you know what you are talking about.