Knox Halls @ Powell

Red_Devils_HHS

• Replies 80
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Halls wont score 27 points again ? are you kidding me they play Clinton that is an easy 27 points and they'll put 27 on the board agains't Powell tonight! Watts no cheap shots will get put down tonight by the Halls D-line tonight and Lankford and Darren Black will have more than 10 tackles a piece and for Lee Smith going off tonight and scoring a lot ? He choked for Powell in District agains't Halls in Basketball and it's going to happen again!

825343838[/snapback]

I really don't wanna disrespect ya'll, because you have a good football tradition, but I must point out that your gonna get stomped tonite. Though the weather probably plays to your favor, it won't be close.

If I'm wrong, I'll be around to receive my verbal tongue lashing afterwards.

well go ahead and get ready for them because they are coming and since your from Maryville you should start getting ready for Mo'Town West cause if I do recall it was like this last playoffs in the rain when you all lost to them and Maryville's running does seem to lost a little game in there backs although Byner is very good

825343865[/snapback]

They graduated their whoooole defense last May. They've been beaten by 2 teams they would have easily defeated last year. Maryville wants revenge. Maryville is stacked at every position, as usual. You figure out a plausbile way for West to win given all that and I'll listen. thumb

We win by 2 TD's tonite. I hope ya'll win actually. I hate to see a good program go down the tubes like it has been recently. ;)

I personally believe that Halls Football has gotton worse the last couple of year is because there are alot of people quitting football for other sports and also they just don't want to play that is sad for Halls football and the Halls fans but it will just take a little bit of time and Halls will be back to there old-selfs I think Halls will be back to the playoffs this year and will have a winning record also

Halls still beats Powell tonight

shout out to Coach Peepers

I personally believe that Halls Football has gotton worse the last couple of year is because there are alot of people quitting football for other sports and also they just don't want to play that is sad for Halls football and the Halls fans but it will just take a little bit of time and Halls will be back to there old-selfs I think Halls will be back to the playoffs this year and will have a winning record also

Halls still beats Powell tonight

shout out to Coach Peepers

825343903[/snapback]

Sad to hear. Someone needs to get a hold on that. Does Shepard hold coaching clinics for middle school and midget football coaches? They need to get simpatico and on the same page out there. Keep the loyalty close to home. That;'s how we do it in /Maryville. Kids start with the Lil Rebs or Maryville Bears and stay in the system all the way.

You're probably right. It's all cyclical. Wasn't that long ago that Halls was our biggest nemesis.

Halls only holds 1 football clinic for the Halls youth once a year and I believe that its not required for all the youngins to go and I also think that alot of the kids in high school are getting burn out on football which is sad to say but Halls will rebound sometime in the near future and be good again but I will give it to you Maryville is a powerhouse and it helps that your alls coach is a genius.

Its still fun but you get burn out on it, football believe it or not is almost an everyday thing except for weekend so that is why people get burned out on it

825343969[/snapback]

It's hard to get tired of winning guys. I don't mean that to be smart. THe core is where it starts and if there is not a feeder core, it will never work consistently. Go Powell, Go Halls, you guys have fun!! :)