Knox Halls @ Powell

Red_Devils_HHS

Well its about time for the taking too stop cause im pretty sure powell is gonna let halls have it, and 2 weeks from tommorrow we get a shot at maryville, how many transfer students dowe have paying tuition this year :)

"cough" carl stewart "cough" ohh sorry he didnt transfer his mom tought there sorry

825343970[/snapback]

Carl's Mom was my first grade teacher and she's always taught in Maryville. I think you'd have to say that qualifies him as a fulltime Maryville kid.

You guys get a feeder system together and you won't have to worry bout transfers. Simple and true. thumb

• Replies 80
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

htv,

You are supposed to be in the know - the Price kid did not MOVE to Powell, he had legal guardianship changed to his grandparents, who live in the Powell zone, if I'm not wrong.  If I am i know you will let me know

:)

825343832[/snapback]

All I know is that he satisfied residency requirments of both Knox County and the TSSAA. Honestly, that's all I can tell you.

FINAL SCORE: POWELL-7 AND HALLS-0

It was a sloppy one out there tonight. Halls had chances (1st and goal on the 6, followed by an interception on their first pass play of the night after they ran the ball all the way from their own 10. Not a wise decision), but just couldnt capitalize. Powell did not impress me at all after what i have heard about them being so great with their "huge line and stacked defense". Powell offense also had nothing moving til the 4th quarter when Halls gave up 2 big runs at the wrong time. Maybe Halls will earn a little respect now from all yall giving us such a hard time. Both teams played hard and it was a great game, regardless of the torrential downpour.

I'm proud of the way Halls and Powell played in terrible conditions.To people I have talked to, it was a good game to watch live or on T.V..Halls had its chances to win and didn't.To people who talked about Halls being "pancaked or blown out",it didn't happen.Great game by both teams.To the fans at the game,you are true fans of high school football.GO HALLS!!! Congrats to the Panthers.