Knox Halls @ Powell

Red_Devils_HHS

• Replies 80
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

no matter what you say about cody, look at his stats as a JUNIOR hes a great QB, personally i dont like the kid, but as a football player he is great, you can say what you will but stats are the only thing that can talk ;) thumb

825343290[/snapback]

I'll tell ya Maryvillewho, the maryville that owns your all's sorry butts!! ;)

You'll notice there's no Maryville fans with Powellwho or Hallswho tag names. It's because from year to year, we can't count on ya'll for any comp.

I wouldnt say that, considering Halls ran a completely new offense last week against South Doyle, and has ran a different defense almost every week.  Who knows what they've got cooked up for tomorrow night.  Be ready kitties ;)

825342791[/snapback]

I've heard rumors that Halls is moving towards a 3-5 look on defense, and has been experimenting with some wing-t stuff after webb's success vs powell. ;)

If maryville didn't score 45 points against Halls, what makes you thing powell will?

825343445[/snapback]

Not an excuse, but I don't believe the rebels were expecting a soggy uncut field on a perfectly sunny day that had seen no rain in 2 days. That's whay we didn't score at will and the only reason.

Excuses aside, the rebels should have been ready, I guess, for someone elses sad shinanigans. thumb

Must be split personalities. The Halls community was once a thriving community. Once is the key word. They have not experienced the greatness in football that they used to, but the Halls community still thinks "Halls has it" . The arrogance I hear from some of them, like they are any better than the bottom feeders in the KIL. I have sat back and watched them the past two years like they are any better than Clinton, Gibbs, South-Doyle, Carter, Powell, William Blount, and several others. Tell me Halls, why has your team been so unsuccessful the past several years. Is it lack of talent, or just bad coaching. The Halls youth teams seem to have success, up until the time they get into high school.

Edited by LEONARDSLOSERS

Must be split personalities.  The Halls community was once a thriving community.  Once is the key word.  They have not experienced the greatness in football that they used to, but the Halls community still thinks "Halls has it" .  The arrogance I hear from some of them, like they are any better than the bottom feeders in the KIL.  I have sat back and watched them the past two years like they are any better than Clinton, Gibbs, South-Doyle, Carter, Powell, William Blount, and several others.  Tell me Halls, why has your team been so unsuccessful the past several years.  Is it lack of talent, or just bad coaching. The Halls youth teams seem to have success,  up until the time they get into high school.

825343492[/snapback]

Good observations!!

Could the fact that Maryville put the ball on the ground 4 times in the first half have had anything to do with it?  ;)

Just asking.

825343502[/snapback]

4 fumbles and 1 interception in the first half. I'm sure that had something to do with it. Ask dmoyers1 if maryville planning on postponing their game indefinitely? apparently they cannot perform in sub-par conditions. :(

How does every thread on this board end up in a discussion about maryville? ;)

4 fumbles and 1 interception in the first half.  I'm sure that had something to do with it.  Ask dmoyers1 if maryville planning on postponing their game indefinitely?  apparently they cannot perform in sub-par conditions.  :D

How does every thread on this board end up in a discussion about maryville? :D

825343513[/snapback]

Maryville is still "the big dog" in the region. They are the team the rest are chasing. I'm not going to say anything negative about the program, but some of their supporters are, shall we say, overly rabid? ;)

Most of them are really good people, but just like every team from youth league to the NFL, we all have "fans" we'd rather not have.

Maryville is still "the big dog" in the region. They are the team the rest are chasing. I'm not going to say anything negative about the program, but some of their supporters are, shall we say, overly rabid?  ;)

Most of them are really good people, but just like every team from youth league to the NFL, we all have "fans" we'd rather not have.

825343525[/snapback]

Oddly enough HTV, I have to agree with you on that one. :D