Ooltewah vs. William Blount

give'emsix

• Replies 143
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Hey my cheerleading coach went to Knox Central..that was really random though! haha! And the other 2 girls on homecoming are Jessica Menzer and Brittany Lockmiller! Also kinda random...but back on topic...I think the Owls will definitely beat WB! No question about it!!! And I also believe Ooltewah is CAPABLE of beating Oak Ridge and def. Soddy...not saying that they WILL, just that I think they CAN!! No doubt those will be the 2 biggest and most challenging games the Owls will play in the regular season!! GO BIG RED!! WOO WOO!!

I think Zack Woods really proved himself last week. Even if WB manages to contain Caldwell, somewhat like Central did, the Owls will resort to the air game...

Ooltewah 35

William Blount 10

825338337[/snapback]

what do you mean that central somewhat contained caldwell...they held him to 8 yards on 10 carries in the first three quarters.

what do you mean that central somewhat contained caldwell...they held him to 8 yards on 10 carries in the first three quarters.

825340146[/snapback]

Last time I checked they played four quarters and he finished with 132 yards. :unsure: You Central people need to get over it and think about your next game. We have heard all the excuses and reasons how "You beat yourselves" in all three of your losses. Better yet, start yourself a new thread and get out of ours. Ooltewah doesn't care about Central anymore you are history for this season as far as we are concerned. See you at the NEST next year. Nah nah Nah nah, Nah nah Nah nah, Hey Hey Hey GOOD BYE!!!!!!!!!! :D

Back to the game - The Govs are a better team than their record. I haven't seen them play but when they get it together they will win some games. I am not sure it will be this week or next. This Ooltewah team is focused. I think they will take care of business. Ooltewah will win with a strong second half. I look for a balanced attack from the Owls this week. Take it one game at a time and don't look back. thumb

Soddy Daisy a touchdown and field goal better than Alcoa check the score 31 - 8

Knox Central Defense doesn’t look to good by letting WB score 34 on them when they have averaged 7.5 ppg in the last two. Do your homework

825339600[/snapback]

Trust me I've talked to very close sources who have seen Soddy in person and Ooltewah on film and they said that Knox Central was the best team WB has played so far b/c of there superior athletes and that Alcoa was the next ( I'm only going on sources who have seen all of them play ). I for myself have seen Knox Central & Alcoa play and they both are GOOD and I'm sure Soddy and Ooltewah are good too but I think that there not quite as good as central and alcoa. Knox Central outplayed McCallie last week but missed a FG and came up two points short and Alcoa's only loss was to powerhouse Maryville. I've done my homework if you know anything about football you don't go on how bad one team beat another to compare teams. Could Ooltewah beat McCallie or Maryville???

What I was saying, pounders75, is that Central accomplished what many thought was impossible, and was actually complimenting them on doing so.

youthfootballfan... please spare us the trouble of having to respond to your ridiculous posting. It is tough to say if Ooltewah could beat McCallie or Maryville because... THEY NEVER WILL PLAY EACH OTHER, EVER!

Set it big man and we will find out. Ooltewah has better history over Philly Blount schools so why not add another one to the list. I hope they put Maryville in our region next year so region 2 can show them why we are the toughest region in the state each and every Friday night. Region 2 has four teams in the top ten in the state going by the AP poll. There are no cup cakes in our region just some have down years.