Kingston @ Scott Co.

KTownJackets

• Replies 20
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Kingston still has a good team.

They need to get healthy defensively and tackle better because they move the ball offensively if given the chance. Of course turnovers are still hurting them, but I think the Jackt team has yet to play anywhere close to a complete game. If they do so Friday I think they'll win, but if not they can stop thinking about the playoffs because Scott will them.

The key will be turnovers. One or less they'll win, two or more then they're in trouble.

The turnovers are killing the Jackets this year. They were moving to ball very effectivly, then - BAM - turnover. Hold on to the ball CJ, DJ. The Defence seemed like it couldnt stop anything against Rockwood last week. The linebackers didnt seem to be much of a factor the whole game, But the D-Backs did much better then what they did before Rockwood. Another score from Kingstons special teams again will boost the Jackets confidence in their runners.

All-in-all. If Kingston's offence can string together some good drives that end in a TD, and the Defence can do what they are capable of then Kingston should come out with its first region win. If not, the 3 consecuitive losses for K-Town

This could be one of the better games of the year in region 2-3a. I'd be afraid to make a pick... Whichever team takes advantage of the breaks will win, I think. A couple of positives for Scott: One is that the game is in Huntsville, the other is that their somewhat easy win over Kingston a year ago proves that they can beat the 'Jackets and they'll not be as uptight as they have in years past when it came time to face Kingston.

A tall lanky receiver by the name of Jacob Miller really had a coming out party on Friday night at Claiborne. Folks around the region are unfamiliar with him on the football field, but they probably won't be by season's end if he and Terry continue to hook up as they did last week. Of course, Kingston is no Claiborne...

Jake is a player man. He's like David Grigsby of Oneida last year, it's scary what could have happened if they would have played all four year. Miller is an athelete, I was throwing football with him at the pool this summer and they boy is a beast haha. I think if they get him the ball and let Wesley get 20 + touches they will win this game.