1. 1. Region 4AA Tournament

• Replies 12
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Wesley Fink: 13-26-0-145 Northeast

Wesley Fink: 8-25-1-161 Brentwood

Wesley Fink: 12-23-1-242 Rossview

Against Brentwood Clarksville had 19 rushes for 27 yards. If I'm Clarksville's coach I have to figure I will fair just as poorly on the ground against Franklin as I did against Brentwood. So look for Fink to throw 40 times against Franklin!

Wow! Wesley Fink is the real deal baby! I said they'd throw 40 times but I had hoped we would be able to limit it to that. I commented on the best QB string on here that I thought this guy was one of the best QBs I've seen in the past three years! 23 of 51 for 354 yards is pretty impressive when Franklin's droping 8 defenders.

To say our coverage was loose would be a huge understatement. I was frustrated by what appeared to be a lack of blitzes on the part of Franklin. Clarksville's Oline did a great job pass blocking, but we didn't give them any kind of rush other than 3 man! I don't understand that.

Franklin's Oline was awesome .....keep up the good work!

Defense did well tonite, except the secondary. I've never seen anything like it, the D would stop em till 3rd down then give up a huge passing play. I think they scored all theirs on passing plays except the last one on the 2nd string with a 1 yard run. Anyways, good game Rebels, get prepared for CHS. This is one of the two games I know ya'll have been waiting on all year. Good luck, you have two weeks for preperation. Also, who were the key players in last nights game. I only read the Tennesseean article, it sounds like Hardemon and Waters, but anybody else. Sounds like a lot of people stepped it up...

Edited by undecided1234