Coalfield @ Greenback

Freak4Football

• Replies 34
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Don't be getting ahead of the game. Midway and Oneida still have to be considered right in the thick of the race. I don't think the region will be settled until the final week or two of the season. Midway is probably the strongest and most expoerienced team in the region. Oneida might not lose another region game the rest of the way. There is still a lot of football to be played before a region champ is crowned.

Let's not get to far. Coalfield beat Oneida last yeat and didn't make the playoffs, so don't overlook the other two teams. Greenback is good, as good or better as any team in the region. As much as I hate to say it they do have a good coach and good discipline with every team every year. This game could go either way, should be a good one. Who does Midway play this week?

Nobody likes to jump the gun, But even the three Espn "College Football Gods" make thier pick. I think Greenback has a really good football team, they have a very good quarterback and a very good running back, along with good secondary play. BUT, NOT SO FAST MY FRIEND thumb . Coalfield has all this, and something else, something better. They have a bad taste in their mouth from the last few years, they'll get Greenback. Im not saying theyll win the region because they have only played one region game, BUT, they have a very good shot.

Everyone should stop wastin there money to go watch william blount and go watch greenback, i go to william blount now and they can;t even beat alcoa on their own homecomin, give austin james, greg way, thomas mcdonald and the rest of that powerful team there props and stop hatin like i have been all year, sry boys i kinda forgot once a kee always a kee, go all the way and bring home a title this year i believe you can, now go and get it!!!!!! and thanks to the waterboy for bringin back to the orange and black light GO KEES!!! get well soon coach satterfield........

Edited by keesrule2006