Top Posters In This Topic

Wilson Central over Oakland

Smyrna over Blackman

LaVergne over siegel

Riverdale over Lebanon

Franklin County over Lincoln County

Centennial over Brentwood

Goodpasture over David Lipscomb

Gallatin's jumbo dogs over Oakland's little weiners (sorry had to do it :rolleyes: , actually I have never eaten a hotdog from Gallatin, the burgers are good however)

Guest region4fan

If you come to watch us Friday....................AND we will win.....................then I will definitely throw the flags on Croach instead! :rolleyes:

Wow....just think there will be a massive amount of Coacht'ers at our game>>>>>>.now THAT's a lot of football minds/

I think that Ferg probably kept ours on Fri b/c they are inducting our football Hall Of Fame recipients at that game and some folk may be having to travel in to accept their awards>

Guest region4fan

Why shouldn't Gallatin's concessions be the cheapest?? What do they need the money for?? They have a huge gate every week b/c their fans turn out in droves to support their team....so they get big bucks there. Besides....they already have an indoor practice facility! Can you say dedicated boosters with big pockets??????